Terms & Conditions: Win Your Holiday Back
These terms and conditions set out the rules, conditions, provisions and clauses governing this promotion campaign-which is by participating into this campaign, eligible users can be the sole winner randomly picked or selected out of this campaign who is entitled to a Prize granted by Trip.com (“Promotion”).
ENTRY INTO THIS PROMOTION IS DEEMED ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY BY EACH ENTRANT. IF YOU DISAGREE OR DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROMOTION.
Conditions of Entry
- The promoter is Trip.com Australia Pty Limited, ABN 36 620 935 408 of Level 13, 2 Park Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000 ("Promoter").
- Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and over, who enter the Promotion in the required manner as stated in these terms and conditions ("Eligible Entrants").
- Employees of Promoter (including its affiliates and member companies under Ctrip.com International Ltd), its related bodies corporate, suppliers, agencies, licensees and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotion Period
- The Promotion will commence at 0900 AEDT on Wednesday, 26 December 2018 and will continue until 2359 AEDT on Thursday 28 February 2019 ("Promotion Period").
How to Enter
- To enter the Promotion, Eligible Entrants must visit https://au.trip.com and select desktop site, mobile site or app, sign-in or register an account, and make a flight or hotel booking over the value of $100 AUD during the ‘Promotional Period’.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of booking. Cancelled bookings are not eligible. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, illegible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Any costs associated with accessing the https://au.trip.com website or app remain the responsibility of each Entrant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion are the responsibility of each Entrant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
Selection of Prize Winner
- The competition will be drawn at random using an electronic drawing method. Each of the eligible booking orders made by the Eligible Entrant during the Promotion Period will be counted as one (1) entry.
- There will be one (1) draw which will generate one (1) Major Prize Winner at random from all eligible entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period.
- The Major Prize draw will take place at 1200 AEDT on Monday 4 March 2019 at Promoter’s office on Level 13, 2 Park Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000.
- The Major Prize Winner will be published on https://au.trip.com and notified by email by 1700 AEDT Tuesday 5 March 2019.
- The Major Prize Winner must claim the Prize before 1700 AEDT Wednesday 5 June 2019. Although every effort will be made to contact the Major Prize Winner, should an unclaimed Prize draw be necessary, the draw will be held at 1200 AEDT Thursday 6 June at Promoter’s office on Level 13, 2 Park, Sydney, NSW, 2000.
- The Prize Winner of any unclaimed Prize draw will be published on https://au.trip.com and notified by email by 1700 AEDT Thursday 6 June 2019, and he/she must claim such Prize before 1700 AEDT 6 Sept 2019, or his/her right to claim such Prize shall be deemed waived. If he/she fails to claim such Prize, the Promoter will not hold any further unclaimed Prize draw.
- The Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result of the Prize Draw.