* Grand Open on May 2012 . Yeosu World Expo officially designated accommodations* Located on the South edge of Mt. Gubong and 7 kilometers (10 to 20 minutes by car) from the Expo site.* With its three sides surrounded by water, the Hidden Bay Hotel offers a mysterious atmosphere, giving guests an opportunity to enjoy the beautiful coast up close. * The hotel is near major tourist destinations in Yeosu, including Odong Island and Geomun Island, the Manseong-ri black sand beach, and the Dolsan Bridge to name only a few.
If you want to stay at the best hotel in Yeosu, Trip.com is here to help! Looking for hotels in Yeosu? Trip.com is a great place to start. You can stay 3-5 days at hotels in Yeosu without running out of things to do. Located in South Korea, Yeosu is a well-known and vibrant city.
Every day, travelers worldwide arrive at Yeosu (International) Airport to start their vacations and business trips in Yeosu.
You don't have to worry about accommodations when traveling to Yeosu. Here, there are more than 290 hotels for you to choose from. When looking for hotels in Yeosu, there are likely good options at a nightly budget of just 108 AUD. There are 2 four-star hotels in Yeosu at an average price of 204 AUD per night. There are 26 three-star hotels in Yeosu at an average price of 126 AUD per night. There are 76 two-star hotels in Yeosu at an average price of 17 AUD per night. Unique local hotels in Yeosu provide guests a unique and fresh feeling. Bellagio Hotel Yeosu in Yeosu is a favorite among Trip.com users. Hotel Matthieu Yeosu is also one of the most frequently chosen hotels.
There are quite a few famous attractions in downtown Yeosu, such as Yeulmaru. If you want to spend a fun vacation with your family, locals recommend visiting Geomundo Lighthouse, Geomun-do. You can also visit top-rated attractions like Yeosu HeungGukSa Temple, Rail bike, Jinnamgwan Hall.
• January to March: 6.98°C during the day, 3.26°C at night
• April to June: 19.28°C during the day, 15.82°C at night
• July to September: 25.83°C during the day, 23.1°C at night
• October to December: 13.2°C during the day, 9.66°C at night
Average seasonal Rainfall
• Spring: 47.37 cm
• Summer: 158.93 cm
• Autumn: 237.17 cm
• Winter: 36.17 cm