Don't feel lost because there is too much to see and experience in NYC. With New York CityPASS, your journey will be easy and enjoyable! Let us show you our carefully-selected signature tourist attractions in NYC, all with this New York CityPASS! For 9 days, you can enjoy this city that never sleeps and explore at your own pace with New York CityPASS.
Included in the New York CityPASS
1. Empire State Building
2. American Museum of Natural History
3. Metropolitan Museum of Art
4. Top of the Rock Observation Deck or Guggenheim Museum
5. Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island or Circle Line Cruises
6. 9/11 Memorial Hall and Museum or Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum
Empire State Building
Overlook NYC above the hustle and bustle street at the height of 1050 feet. You can have a view of five states in the glass observatory and outdoor corridors. The Empire State Building Experience Official Multimedia Guide will introduce you to the details of the landscape you are enjoying from each point.
Opening Time: 08:00-02:00 (next day), daily
The last elevator departs 45 minutes before the close time. Special opening hours on holidays, please refer to the official website for detailed information
Address: 350 5th Ave. and 34th St., New York, NY 10118
American Museum of Natural History
Encounter the marvelous underwater world at the Milstein Hall of Ocean Life and see more than 750 models of marine life, including a 94-foot-long, 21,000-pound blue whale model suspended from the ceiling. Observe more than 130 scientifically-significant meteorites at the Arthur Ross Hall of Meteorites and learn about the formation and evolution of the sun and planets from the rock fragments of these spaces. Explore the museum's fossil halls with various fossils, including halls with the most dinosaur fossils in the world, where you will be amazed at the mighty Tyrannosaurus Rex and Thunder.
Opening Time: 10:00-17:45, daily. Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas
Address: Central Park West at 79th St. New York, NY 10024
Top of the Rock Observation Deck
Experience the energy, wonder and beauty of New York City during the day and night from the height of the 70 floor. The telescope and the glass panels on the 67th and 69th floors, as well as the outdoor platform on the 70th floor will grant you this amazing chance to see the marvelous NYC from a different angle. Visit the amazing "Crystal Wall" which is produced by Swarovski features stunning glass walls, crystal clusters and fiber optic lighting.
Opening Time: 08:00 to midnight, daily. The last elevator will depart at 23:00. Special opening hours on holidays, please refer to the official website for detailed information.
Address: 50th St. between 5th and 6th Avenues, New York, NY 10111
Be amazed at impressive collections of modern art in one of the most important architectural achievements of the 20th century. Explore the huge spiral hall. There is a well-received special exhibition here. Learn more about world-renowned collections with free daily guided tours and free multimedia tours. The tours are in five languages.
Opening Time: Sunday - Wednesday & Friday 10:00 - 17:45; Saturday 10:00 - 19:45. Closed on Thursday, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Address: 1071 5th Ave. at 89th St., New York, NY 10128
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
Stroll in the shadow of the 151-foot Statue of Liberty and feel the magnificence of the Statue of Liberty. Learn the history about more than 12 million immigrants entering the United States in Immigration Museum on Ellis Island. Explore Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island with audio tour.
Opening Time: the ticketing office opens daily from 07:45 to 16:30.
The ship dispatches every 30-45 minutes. The first ship departs at 09:30. During the period from National Day to Columbus Day, the first ship departs at 08:30.
Address: Battery Park, New York, NY 10004; Liberty State Park, Jersey City, NJ 07305
Circle Line Cruises
See New York City's famous landmarks on a cruise. You can visit and take photos within 100 feet of the Statue of Liberty, which is an opportunity you won't have anywhere else. Enjoy a professional guide during the tour.
Opening Time: for timetables and opening hours, please visit circleline42.com or call (212) 563-3200
The BEAST speedboat tour is open to the public from May to September.
Closed on Christmas.
Special Itinerary: Thanksgiving Day, New Year's Day and July 4th (American Independence Day)
Not applicable to cruises for special events as follows: Bear Mountain, July 4th (Independence Day) and New Year's Eve
Address: Pier 83 – Midtown, West 42nd St. and 12th Ave., New York, NY 10036
9/11 Memorial Hall and Museum
Ground Zero is dedicated to the memory of the lives that were lost in the event. The two reflecting pools are each nearly an acre in size and feature the largest man-made waterfalls in North America. The names of nearly 3,000 victims were all engraved on the wall. Visit the historic "Survivor Stairs", the surviving stairs that saved hundreds of lives. In the historical exhibition, learn about the background of the attack, the stories on September 11th, and the consequences and continued impact of the attack.
Museum Opening Time: Sunday to Thursday 9:00-20:00; Friday to Saturday 9:00-21:00
Please note: during July and August, CityPASS is valid for admission after 14:00
Last admission is at 2 hours before closing. Invalid on September 11
Memorial Opening Time: daily from 7:30-21:00
Address: 180 Greenwich St., World Trade Center, New York, NY 10007
Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum
A close-up visit to the most abundant aircraft collection on the East Coast, with collections from the armed forces of the five major US military services. In the Exploreum hall, you can climb into the real Bell 47 helicopter, drive an interactive submarine, and maneuver the wing of the aircraft.
Visit the Concorde Alpha Delta G-BOAD. It only takes 2 hours, 52 minutes and 59 seconds to cross the Atlantic, which is the fastest one on record.
Inside the US missile submarine Growler, visitors can board the submarine to see the missile control center that was once top secret.
November 1 - March 31: 10:00-17:00
April 1 - October 31: Monday - Friday 10:00 - 17:00; Saturday - Sunday 10:00 - 18:00; holidays: 10:00 - 18:00
Last admission is 1 hour before closing
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas
- New York CityPASS
- All personal expenses and expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- After your order is confirmed, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided at booking
- Please present the CityPass on your phone to gain admission
- Validity Period: 9 days
Entry fees and conditions for children will be subject to each attraction's policies. The following information is for reference only:
1. Empire State Building: free entry for children under 5 (must be accompanied by at least 1 fully paid adult)
2. American Museum of Natural History: children's tickets available for children under 5. Free entry for children under 1 (must be accompanied by at least 1 fully paid adult)
3. Metropolitan Museum of Art: free entry for children under 5 (must be accompanied by at least 1 fully paid adult)
4. Top of the Rock Observation Deck or Guggenheim Museum: free entry for children under 5 (must be accompanied by at least 1 fully paid adult)
5. Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island or Circle Line Cruises: children's tickets available for children under 5. Free entry for children under 1 (must be accompanied by at least 1 fully paid adult)
6. 9/11 Memorial Hall and Museum: children's tickets available for children under 5
7. Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum: children's tickets available for children under 5. Free entry for children under 2 (must be accompanied by at least 1 fully paid adult)
Adult: Age 18+
Child: Age 6 to 17
Please carry a valid ID, e.g. passport