Want to see the Mutianyu Great Wall without a pesky tour group and unwanted shopping stops? A Mubus ticket is perfect for those who want convenient transport service and time at the Wall to explore freely. This bus service is comfortable, spacious and punctual, and you’ll be driven directly to Mutianyu Great Wall - no stopping!
- The Trip to Mutianyu Great Wall
The journey from downtown Beijing to Mutianyu Great Wall lasts around 1.5 hours, with lots of opportunities to enjoy the scenery along the way as the city ebbs into small towns and countryside. Your helpful English-speaking guide will be on the bus to explain how to buy admission and cable car tickets, so there’s no need to worry about the details. The bus will also take you directly to the entrance point of the Mutianyu Great Wall scenic area for great convenience.
- Discover Mutianyu Great Wall
As the Chinese proverb reads, 'He who fails to reach the Great Wall is not a great man'. Earn your badge of greatness when you arrive at the Great Wall's longest, best-preserved and most picturesque section: Mutianyu. Capture the grandeur of this sight surrounded by lush forests and blue sky. A venture along its pathways, watchtowers, and fortresses will be an unforgettable highlight of your trip. Explore freely for around 5 hours before heading back to the bus.
- 07:40 Departure from Swissotel Beijing Hong Kong Macau Center
- 08:00-09:30 Outward Bound (Beijing to Mutianyu)
- 09:30-14:30 Spend around 5 hours climbing the Wall before the direct journey back
- 14:30-15:00 Departure from Mutianyu Great Wall
- 15:00-16:30 Return (Mutianyu to Beijing)
- 12:00 Departure from Swissotel Beijing Hong Kong Macau Center
- 12:00-13:00 Outward Bound (Beijing to Mutianyu)
- 13:30-17:30 Spend around 5 hours climbing the Wall before the direct journey back
- 17:30-18:00 Departure from Mutianyu Great Wall
- 18:00-19:00 Return (Mutianyu to Beijing)
- Mutianyu Great Wall transportation ticket (includes expressway tolls)
- English-speaking guide
- Any personal expenses and anything else not listed in the inclusions
- Great Wall admission/cable car tickets
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 23:59 at least 1 day before the date of use
- Cancellations made at or before 23:59 on the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 50%
- Cancellations made after 23:59 on the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- Please present the booking reference number to board the bus
- Meetup Time for 08:00 Departure: 07:30-08:00
- Meetup Time for 10:00 Departure: 09:30-10:00
- Please note that on May 1st and October 1st, the morning departure will begin at 06:40 and continue with one bus every 10 mins until the last departure at 08:00. As these days will be busy, we recommend departing as early as possible
- Meetup Location (Beijing to Mutianyu): meeting point near the east gate of Swissotel Beijing Hong Kong Macau Center
- Meetup Location (Mutianyu to Beijing): parking lot of Mr Yang's restaurant at Mutianyu Great Wall
- Transportation to Beijing Meetup Point: Subway Line 2 to Dongsishitiao, Exit C. After leaving Exit C, walk right in an easterly direction for 50m. Our tour guides will waiting be next to our buses further down the road, wearing a red jacket and standing near the Starbucks and East Gate of Swissotel Beijing Hong Kong Macau Center
- If you are traveling with children 1-3 years old, please contact the customer service to ensure seats can be reserved for the children
Adult: Age 11+
Child: Age 4-10
Free for children age 0-3 Half-priced ticket for children age under 10 Medical staff who have assisted in Wuhan can enjoy free seats with relevant ID
Free admission for children under 3
[Preferential ticket purchase policy]:
The staff of Mu Bus can help you quickly purchase tickets for scenic spots on the bus on the same day. After arriving at the scenic spot, our staff will pick up the ticket for you, saving you the trouble of waiting in line. At the same time, if you purchase tickets through our Mu Bus, you can enjoy the preferential policy of Mu Bus's "free ride to scenic two-way shuttle bus". After arriving at the scenic spot, general tourists must get off and buy the shuttle bus (15 yuan per person for two-way trip), and queue up and down the mountain. You can enjoy free-ride shuttle bus treatment when you buy tickets through Mu Bus. Mu Bus will drive you directly to the parking lot on the mountain, saving you fares and precious travel time. (The cost of the free shuttle bus is subsidized by Mu Bus).
[Ticket Purchase Instructions for Mutianyu Great Wall Scenic Area]
1. Two-way shuttle bus for scenic spots: 15 yuan/person two-way (free for Mu Bus guests).
2. Mutianyu Great Wall tickets: adult tickets are 40 yuan per person, free for children under 1.2 meters, and 20 yuan per person for children and students, and seniors over 60 years old. Beijing residents aged 65 and above are free of charge.
3. Two types of cable car (van-type cable car, cableway + slide is optional): one-way ￥100 per person. ￥120 per person for round trip. (Free of charge for children under 1 meter 2 and half price for children under 1 meter 4).