The boarding dock is next to the Eiffel Tower, is the best choice for tourists to explore the Seine by boat.
An hour-long romantic sightseeing tour of the Seine River, take an unparalleled panoramic glass cruise, set off from the foot of the Eiffel Tower, and enjoy the views of the banks of the Seine.
Other, Valid for 1 use(s) only
- Bateaux Parisiens Seine Cruise E-Ticket
- Audio guides in 13 languages (inside the boat) : English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Indian, Arabic.
- All personal expenses and expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- You will receive a confirmation email and e-ticket instantly after booking
- Please show your e-ticket directly at Boarding Pier for the cruise to gain admission
- Boarding Pier: Pier 3，Port de la Bourdonnais - 75007 Paris (At the foot of the Eiffel Tower)
- Opening Time: 12:00-22:30 (From 1 August)
- Departure From Eiffel Tower: 12:00/13:00/14:00/15:00/15:30/16:00/16:30/17:00/17:30/18:00/18:30/19:00/20:00/20:30/21:00/21:30/22:00/22:30
- Please note that times are subject to change due to epidemic control or other factors
- Tickets are valid until August 31, 2022
- Electronic headsets for commentary may be redeemed onsite. Please see the staff for more info
- HEALTH MEASURES TO PROTECT YOU :
- From August 9, 2021 visitors aged 18 or over will be required to present a valid health pass* (mobile or paper) to access our cruise and dining services containing:
- - a complete vaccination course
- - or proof of a negative RT-PCR or antigen test less than 48 hours old
- - or proof of a positive RT-PCR or antigenic test result demonstrating recovery of Covid-19.
Adult: Age 3+
Free admission for children under 3