No visit to Shanghai is complete without a visit to the Oriental Pearl Tower, the most famous fixture of the city's panoramic skyline. Situated by the bank of the Huangpu River, the 468m tower is at the heart of the glitzy Pudong financial district, a symbol of the incredible prosperity and aspirations of Shanghai. Packed full of chances to see stunning views, explore history, and enjoy some delicious food, the Oriental Pearl Tower is the perfect way to spend a few hours. You'll leave with great photos, special memories, and a new admiration of this dynamic city.
- 263m Sightseeing Galleria
The Oriental Pearl Tower’s main observation deck sits pretty at 263m and can be reached by super-speed elevators at a speed of 7m per second. Admire the urban sprawl stretched out before that showcases old and new Shanghai, from the classic architecture of the Bund on the west side to the glitzy and glamorous modernization on the east side.
- 259m Transparent Observatory
Feel like you’re strolling in the clouds at the 360-degree Oriental Pearl Tower Transparent Observatory, where floor-to-ceiling glass will get your heart racing during the obligatory photos of the city beneath your feet. These transparent floors can withstand up to 2 tons, so there’s no need to worry – just enjoy the view!
- Shanghai Past & Present
Check out the Shanghai Urban History and Development Museum and learn about the city's past, present, and future. Before the development of the skyscrapers you can see today, the city has a long and dynamic history. Explore the multimedia displays and life-like recreations and find out why locals refer to Shanghai as 'Magic City'. You'll come to appreciate the beauty of the Oriental Pearl Tower even more when you see the humble origins of the surrounding cityscape.
- Dinner with a View
There's also range of restaurants at the Oriental Pearl Tower to choose from, including the 267m Revolving Restaurant (one floor above the main observation deck) that completes one full rotation every two hours, letting you enjoy the view while dining. It’s packed with plenty of Chinese and international food, as well a few Instagrammable specialties in the shape of the Oriental Pearl Tower itself. You can also descend the tower and hit the Coca Cola Happiness Buffet Restaurant, boasting Chinese, Japanese, European, American, and Southeast Asian cuisine, as well as lots of Coca Cola memorabilia and places for the kids to play.
- Tower admission
- Coca-Cola Happiness Restaurant buffet (if selected)
- 267m Revolving Restaurant buffet (if selected)
- All personal expenses and expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 16:00 at least 1 day before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 16:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- Please scan the QR code to gain admission
- If you are making a same day booking, please book at least 2 hours before redeeming your voucher onsite
Adult: Height 1.41m+
Child: Height 1-1.40m
Free admission for children 100cm or shorter Discounted admission tickets for seniors over 70 with valid ID can be purchased onsite
Please provide your personal information and contact details when booking
One booking can be made per phone number for the same date of use
We recommend that guests for the Coca-Cola Happiness Buffet Restaurant arrive at the restaurant before 11:30 for lunch or 17:30 for dinner to ensure timely service