MoMa is anything but the traditional museum experience of shuffling from painting to painting. One of the largest and most influential museums in the world, MoMa was founded in 1929 with a gift of eight prints and a single drawing than has evolved into a collection of more than 200,000 pieces. Step inside to discover a panorama of modern and contemporary art, with everything from sculptures, jewels, paintings, photographs, armaments, and even musical instruments.
With exhibitions and special pieces on constant rotation, you’ll find plenty of classic favorites as well as serendipitous delights. Some of MoMa’s most famous works include Vincent van Gogh’s The Starry Night, Claude Monet’s Water Lilies, and Pablo Picasso’s Les Demoiselles d'Avignon, plus many more by artists such as Cindy Sherman, Andy Warhol, and Elizabeth Murray.
Feel the histories and cultures of the world become intertwined as you venture between the collections, which feature Asian, Islamic, Egyptian, Greek, and Roman pieces. Unwind after this visual feast at the rooftop garden, sip on a drink and look out over the Manhattan Skyline and Central Park. It's a quintessential NYC experience you'll treasure forever.
With so many treasures, it's worth planning your visits to each of the three sites. The Met's main site is Fifth Avenue, where you'll find its largest collection of ancient, medieval, modern and contemporary art; The Met Breuer focuses contemporary art; and The Met Cloisters showcases medieval European art from religious buildings. You get unlimited access to all three sites with your ticket, leaving plenty of time to tick off your must-see pieces.
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art ticket (includes unlimited access to The Met Fifth Avenue, The Met Breuer, and The Met Cloisters)
- All personal expenses and expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
- Audio guide (can be purchased separately)
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- Please present the e-voucher to gain admission
- Each e-voucher can only be used once
- Travelers with one-day tickets can visit all three museums in one day
- If booking an audio guide, please collect it at the counter near the group check-in counter
- The Met Fifth Avenue: 1000 5th Ave, New York, NY 10028 (at 82nd Street). Sunday to Thursday 10:00-17:30; Friday to Saturday 10:00-21:00
- The Met Breuer: 945 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10021. Tuesday to Thursday 10:00-17:30; Friday to Saturday 10:00-21:00; Sunday 10:00-17:30. Closed on Mondays. Closed 17:00 on Christmas Eve and Hogmanay
- The Met Cloisters: 99 Margaret Corbin Drive, Fort Tryon Park, New York, NY 10040. March to October 10:00-17:15; November to February 10:00-16:45
Adult: Age 12+
Free admission for children under 12 (audio guide not included) Free admission children must be accompanied by at least one adult
Please provide your personal information and contact details when booking
This ticket entitles admission on any one day within the validity period indicated in the confirmation email
Three-day tickets must be used on consecutive days from the first day of use
Audio guides available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, German, and Russian
Free admission for children under 12