STAR FERRY: the ferry is an important part of the commuter system between Hong Kong Island and Kowloon, and are an essential journey for visitors. The National Geographic Traveler named the ferry crossing as one of the 50 places of a lifetime to visit. You will ride the acclaimed Star Ferry across Victoria Harbour from Tsim Sha Tsui to Central district of Hong Kong Island.
POTTINGER STREET: known as the Stone Slabs Street by the locals. The street was named after Henry Pottinger, the first Governor of Hong Kong in 1858. There are many small local shops placed aside the stone steps. It is also a place of selling nostalgia. Taiwan Director Ang Lee's award winning "Lust, Caution" was partly filmed at here)
MID-LEVEL ESCALATORS: serving as a method of transporting, it links Des Voeux Road in Central with Conduit Road in the Mid-levels. It cost HKD240 million to build. The entire system covers over 800 metres in distance and it is the longest outdoor covered escalator system in the world)
DING DING TRAM: these double-decker trams have been travelling through Hong Kong’s busiest streets since 1904s and continue to be an affordable and leisure way to get around. Neighborhoods that might pass through on your journey include some of Hong Kong's most colorful suburbs, such as Western district, Wan Chai, Happy Valley, Causeway Bay and North Point.
ABERDEEN TYPHOON SHELTER: Aberdeen Island is a typhoon shelter. It still keeps the traditional fishing living culture. Visit Wah Fu Estate, the first public housing estate that was designed under the new town concept and it was the first batch of twin tower building in Hong Kong public housing system.
Special arrangements are provided for you to take a ride by Walla-walla, a kind of motorboat used to by the Local people for its very noisy engine.
Return coach transfer to the Kowloon Hotel.
Departure Time: 9:15am
Departure Point: The lobby of The Kowloon Hotel (see voucher for details)
Return Details: The Kowloon Hotel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in the Kowloon Hotel (Address: 19-21 Nathan Road, Tsim sha tsui, Kowloon)
- Ding Ding double-decker tram ride
- Hong Kong-style lunch at local restaurant
- Sampan ride at Aberdeen
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking tour guide service
- Entry/Admission - Hong Kong Tramways (Ding Ding)
- Entry/Admission - Star Ferry
- Gratuities for guide and driver (optional)
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 11
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Must be on time at meeting point. If you are late, your tour guide will go with other passengers without you.
No refunds for no shows or late arrivals
A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear comfortable shoes
This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately