This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Victoria Harbour, Central and Western District, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong 999077 China
This 60 minute Symphony of Lights Hong Kong Harbor Night Cruise showcases the best of this beautiful city. Enjoy unlimited complimentary drinks at the open bar while you see the stunning display of dancing lasers unfold before your eyes. While the entire evening is sure to be memorable, the 10-minute Symphony of Lights Show promises to excite. See the laser light beams bounce off city skyscrapers.
Sail past landmark attractions and marvel at the city's skyline at night.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point: 1: Kowloon Public Pier, Hong Kong
2: Central Pier No.9, Central, Hong Kong
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 7:15 PM
Option Departure Time: 7:30 PM
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- 60 minute boat cruise on Victoria Harbour
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 1
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Child: Age 2 to 11
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Choice of meeting points: 19:15hrs - Kowloon Public Pier No. 3 (Tsim Sha Tsui) / 19:30hrs - Central Pier No. 9 (Hong Kong). Kindly confirm exact meeting point with local service provider at least 24 hours prior to tour date.
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
All travellers are required to wear their masks throughout the tour.
Social distancing measures will be followed as per local government's advice.