Built in 1981, the Sydney Tower is an observation point that offers a panoramic view of the city. And it is also one of the three landmarks of Sydney, together with the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. It is quite worthwhile to visit this CenterPoint. The short journey of 40-second high speed lift to the top itself is unforgettable. The Sydney Tower stands 300m above the CBD. The four sections are occupied respectively by two revolving restaurants, an observation deck and a café. The observation deck is equipped with high-powered telescopes, through which visitors can see the scenery as far as 70 kilometers. At the top of the Sydney Tower, you can also walk outside the tower 260 meters above the ground, extremely exciting.
Sea Life Sydney Aquarium
Sea Life Sydney Aquarium is located in the eastern part of Darling Harbour, with the main building under the waters of Darling Harbour. The passage here is up to 100 meters long, with rounded transparent glass on both sides, offering you face-to-face encounters with marine life! The aquarium exhibits aquatic creatures from Australia's seas, such as the platypus, clownfish, little penguins, and the denaturing Napoleon fish. Many marine life can only be seen at Sea Life Sydney Aquarium, such as the large, spindle-shaped dugong! Many of the pavilions here are named after the Australian waters.
You will encounter the real wide Australia here at Wildlife Sydney. This is the home to over 100 species of Australian native wildlife. In the 9 Australia zones, you will meet cute koalas, wallabies, wombats, fierce and dangerous Tasmanian devil, Casuarius, Coastal Taipan, and huge saltwater crocodile.
Madame Tussauds Sydney
Madame Tussauds Sydney opened in April 2012 and was the thirteenth Madame Tussauds to open in the world. The attraction is the only one of its kind in Australia. You will meet over 80 celebrities in 8 interact zones, including stars from Australia such as Nicole Kidman, Hugh Jackman, as well as many international famous people such as Johnny Depp, Lady Gaga, etc.
Sydney Tower: 100 Market Street, Level 5, Westfield Centre, Sydney, New South Wales 2000
Sea Life Sydney Aquarium: 1-5 Wheat Road, Sydney, New South Wales, 2000
Wildlife Sydney: 1-5 Wheat Rd, Darling Harbour NSW
Madame Tussauds Sydney: Aquarium Wharf, Darling Harbour, Wheat Rd, Sydney NSW 2000
Sydney Tower: 09:00-21:00 (Last admission 20:00)
Sea Life Sydney Aquarium: 10:00-18:00 (Last admission 17:00)
Wildlife Sydney: 10:00-17:00 (Last admission 16:00)
Madame Tussauds Sydney: 10:00-18:00 (Last admission 17:00)
- 4 Choose X (Sydney Tower, Sea Life Sydney Aquarium, Wildlife Sydney, Madame Tussauds Sydney)
Change & Refund Policies
- This booking can be canceled free of charge at any time provided you have not used it. If you need to cancel it, please sign in to Trip.com to submit your cancellation
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- After your booking is completed, you will receive a booking confirmation email containing a link to get your QR code. Click the link or copy and paste the link into your browser, then check and download the QR code
- Please present the QR code to receive your admission ticket
- Please pick up the ticket on the day of the selected travel date
- The ticket is valid for 30 days
- Please keep the combo ticket with you, you will need it to enter the attractions you choose. Trip.com will not send you a new one if you lose your current ticket.
- Redemption Address: Darling Harbour, Aquarium Wharf, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Redemption Time: 09:00~16:00
Adult: Age 16+
Child: Age 4 to 15
Free admission for children age 0-3
To ensure that you receive the booking confirmation, please provide complete information when booking.
You can enter each attraction once only.