- Morning Tour -
Hotel pickup between 07:00 to 07:30 and transfer to ferry terminal, 1 hour ferry to Macau, and escorted tour to visit the Macau's UNESCO Heritage Sites from 10:00 to 15:00.
Ruins of St. Paul's Roman Catholic Church (World Heritage)
- The first church and Colleague of the Jesuits in China
Mount Fortress (World Heritage)
- Macau's principal military defense structure which was built in conjunction with the Jesuits form 1617 to 1626
Museum of Macau
- Exhibits that illustrate the life of Macau and its people over the past four centuries
Na Tcha Temple (World Heritage)
- This Chinese traditional styled temple known as Na Tcha Temple was built for worshipping Na Tcha (a mythical character)
St. Dominic's Church (World Heritage)
- Delicate wooden ceiling and sacred art
Holy House of Mary
- The 1st western-style clinic in Macau
- An elongated triangular shaped square and connects Largo do São Domingos at one end and Avenida de Almeida Ribeiro on the other. Vast majority of the buildings around the square are European styled, The most famous ones are Leal Senado Building (World Heritage), General Post Office Building, etc.
- Macau offer a large variety of casino games that give versatile entertainment to visitors. Sands Casino was the first Las Vegas style casino in Macau. Age below 21 or wearing shorts or slippers is denied to Casino. No photo-shooting allowed inside Museum and Casino.
- Afternoon Tour -
At 16:30, you will be transferred to Venetian Macao Resort. Spend your time in Venetian Macao, the largest single structure hotel building in Asia. Try your luck at the gambling table, shop till you drop at the Grand Canel Shoppes or treat yourself to taste a variety of international cuisine. Lunch and dinner are not included in this package, you will have flexible choices from Portugal’s Michelin-starred Guincho a Galera Restaurant, known for its “Favourite Portuguese dishes in Macau that you will not find in Portugal”, to local street food vendors selling Portuguese egg tart, Mashed potatoes, Egg Rolls, Serradura, Prawn tartar, seafood rice, and more.
- Back to Hong Kong -
Free time until 21:00. Then you take a shuttle bus back to ferry terminal. Free hotel shuttle buses transfer passengers between Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal and Venetian Macao Resort in every 15 minutes round trip from 09:00 to 24:00.
Then take ferry back to Hong Kong at 22:00. Please notice there is no return coach arranged by local tour operator when you arrive in Hong Kong. Take a taxi instead.
Departure Time: 7:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick-up to the following hotels:
Attiude on Granville Hotel
B P International House
Best Western Grand Hotel
Best Western Hotel Causeway Bay
Best Western Plus Hotel Kowloon
Best Western Plus Hotel Sheung Wan
Booth Lodge (The Salvation Army)
Butterfly on Morrison
Butterfly on Prat
Butterfly on Victoria
Caritas Bianchi Lodge
Conrad Hong Kong
Cordis, Hong Kong
Courtyard By Marriott
Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Causeway Bay
Dorsett Mong Kok Hotel
Empire Hotel, Causeway Bay
Empire Hotel, Wanchai
Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
Gloucester Luk Kwok Hotel
Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
Grand View Hotel
Guangdong Hotel HK
Harbour Grand Hong Kong
Harbour Grand Kowloon
Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees
Harbour Plaza Metropolis
Harbour Plaza North Point
Hilton Garden Inn Hong Kong Mongkok
Holiday Inn Express Causeway Bay HK
Holiday Inn Golden Mile
Hotel Bonaparte By Rhombus
Hotel Jen Hong Kong
Hotel Panorama by Rhombus
Hyatt Regency HK TST
IBIS Hong Kong Central & Sheung Wan
Intercontinental Grand Stanford HK
JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong
Kerry Hotel HK
Kew Green Hotel Wanchai
Kowloon Shangri-La Hotel
L'Hotel Causeway Bay Harbour View
Langham Hotel, HK (TST)
Marco Polo Gateway Hotel
Marco Polo HK Hotel
Marco Polo Prince Hotel
Metropark Hotel Kowloon
Metropark Hotel Mong Kok
Metropark Hotel, Causeway Bay
New World Millennium HK
Novotel Century Hong Kong
Novotel Nathan Road Kowloon HK
Regal Hong Kong
Regal Kowloon Hotel
Regal Oriental Hotel
Renaissance Harbour View
Rosedale Hong Kong
Rosedale Hotel Kowloon Mongkok
Royal Plaza Hotel
Sheraton HK Hotel & Towers
Silka Seaview Hotel
Silka West Kowloon Hotel
South China Hotel
South Pacific Hotel
Stanford Hillview Hotel
Stanford Hotel (MongKok)
The Charterhouse Causeway Bay
The City View
The Emperor (373 Queen's Road East)
The Empire Hotel Kowloon
The Excelsior Hong Kong
The Harbour View
The Imperial Hotel
The Luxe Manor
The Mira HK
The Park Lane Hong Kong a Pullman
The Royal Garden
The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers
The Wharney Guang Dong Hong Kong
VIC on the Harbour
Yesinn @YMT Wing Sing Lane
YMCA of HK (The Salisbury)
:Tour option details are as follows
Tour without lunch 07:00:
Option Descriptions: Ferry+Tour : At 1300, transfer to Venetian Macao. At 2100, take free hotel shuttle bus to Ferry. Take ferry at 2200.
Option Departure Time: 7:00 AM
Tour + Lunch on Macau Tower 07:00:
Option Descriptions: Ferry+Tour+Lunch @ Macau Tower: Lunch on Macau Tower. At 1530, transfer to Venetian Macao. At 2100, take free hotel shuttle bus to Ferry. Take ferry at 2200.
Option Departure Time: 7:00 AM
- Pickup from major centrally located hotels. Or meet tour guide & other tourists at a departure point
- Do you pickup from my hotel, or I go to a departure point? What time? Book now. I will tell you.
- Transfer to Hong Kong-Macau Ferry Terminal. Take ferry to Macau. Meet your tour guide at Macau.
- Ruins of St. Paul's Roman Catholic Church (World Heritage)
- Museum of Macau
- Mount Fortress (World Heritage)
- Na Tcha Temple (World Heritage)
- St. Dominic's Church (World Heritage)
- Holy House of Mary
- Senado Square
- Leal Senado Building (World Heritage) and General Post Office Buidling
- Option with lunch on Macau Tower: Transfer to Venetian Macao at 15:30. Free time from 1600 to 2100.
- Option without lunch: Transfer to Venetian Macao at 13:00. Free time from 1300 to 2100.
- Take return ferry to Hong Kong at 2200.
- Macau Visa fee for customer who needs a Macau entry visa
- Lunch and dinner
- Transfer from Venetian Macau to Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal (You will take free hotel shuttle bus offered by Venetian Macao)
- Return coach transfer from ferry terminal to your hotel in Hong Kong
- Gratuities for guide and driver (recommended)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 1
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Child: Age 2 to 11
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
If you book a tour, but do not offer a pickup place, you will receive cancellation notice and refund. If you stay in a local home or a hotel not in the pickup list, please inform of the address upon booking. You will be informed of the nearest pickup hotel and pickup time to meet your tour guide. Your reply of approval of this pickup arrangement and deadline of apply time is critical. The deadline is 3pm one day prior of your Macau tour day. This is the time when all ferry tickets will be bought for Macau tour next day. After the deadline, all bookings without a pickup plan will be cancelled automatically.
If you book an activity less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled activity start time, you are required to telephone the local tour supplier immediately right after your booking. Otherwise the tour bus will not come to your hotel.
You will receive a Final Confirmation Voucher with pickup time and meeting place from the local tour supplier in Hong Kong. The telephone number of the local tour supplier is displayed on your voucher. The office is open from 0700 to 2100 Hong Kong time. If no one answers the phone call after office hour, please telephone again at 0700 next day to add you in the pickup list.
Upon pickup, your tour guide will find you by eye contact, or read your name from the pickup list.
Please inform your nationality on reservation. You are recommend to use keyword of "Corpo de Polícia de Segurança Pública" to search on Internet and check if you need a visa for Macau. Please bring along passport for immigration entry at Macau.
The immigration department of Hong Kong has announced that starting from 23 January 2017, Indian national must apply for and successfully complete pre-arrival registration online before they can visit Hong Kong visa-free. From 23 January for any Indian passport holder join the any outgoing tour to Macau must bring their passport and with copy of pre-arrival registration. When your tour guide pick up the Indian guest for outgoing tour to Macau, they will check with the guest to ensure they have the copy of pre-arrival registration for your re-entry of Hong Kong later today.
Chinese passport holders need to have Macau Travel Permit. You should apply it from Chinese Embassy before you arrive in Hong Kong. Chinese citizen from mainland China please do not book this tour. The local tour operator might reject your booking, because you might have problem for re-entry of Hong Kong due to different explanation of visiting times on your Hong Kong Travel Permit.
Museum of Macau is not included for tours on Monday.
Ages below 21 or those wearing shorts or slippers are not allowed access to casino. No photos allowed inside museum and casino. If you do not enter into casino, you can walk around the nearby area and come back in time.
You can choose from options of lunch inclusive and not inclusive. After purchasing, If you want to add lunch and pay in cash, please tell the local tour operator at least one day prior. You can pay the additional cost for Macau Tower & buffet lunch at HKD297 in cash per person to your tour guide (for Macau Tower Observation Deck, see the place for SkyWalk and bungee jump, and Buffet lunch at 360 cafe, a 360 degrees revolving restaurant on the 60th floor of Macau Tower)
Near public transportation
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers