You will have the opportunity to visit some of these admirable places, including but not limited to:
Reunification Palace. This landmark dates back to 1868 that was originally built by the French, which marked the newly established colony of Indochina. It was not until 1962 when two Vietnamese rebel pilots bombed the building that the president had ordered a new construction - named the Independence Palace. However, in 1975 the Viet Cong rampaged down its iron gates that Vietnam has been “reunified.” Since then, the building is known as the Reunification Palace. Today, this place has become of political and cultural significance.
Notre Dame Cathedral. French colonists constructed this cathedral between 1863 and 1880. The materials used, including the bricks and stained glass windows, were all imported from France and tourists can still view most of its originality.
Central Post Office. French architect Gustave Eiffel created this magnificent building that resembles a traditional European railway station in the late 1880s. The post office is one of the busiest and working governmental structures in the country.
Temples and Pagodas. These unique architectural buildings - some at least 300 years old! - reflect the innumerous diverse religions in Vietnam. Often, the best way to avoid the urban’s hectic noise is to visit one of these places to restore and regain the balance in our lives.
War Remnant Museum. History is written by the victors. Learn more about the Vietnam War from the Vietnamese's side of the story by visiting one of the most popular exhibits in Vietnam.
Departure Point: Ho Chi Minh City hotels (complimentary for Districts 1, 3, and 5)08:00:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM13:30:
Option Departure Time: 1:30 PM
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel/residence (complimentary for Districts 1, 3, and 5 in Saigon)
- Vietnamese coffee and bottled water on tour
- Motorbike with English-speaking driver
- Helmet and raincoat usage
- Free photos to be emailed after the tour
- Entry/Admission - Central Post Office
- Entry/Admission - War Remnants Museum
- Entry/Admission - The Independence Palace
- Entry/Admission - Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral
- Food and drink, unless specified
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 8 to 70
Child: Age 4 to 7
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Hotel name AND address is required to complete your booking
Please provide passport numbers to tour guide at pickup for insurance purposes