This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Railay Beach, Railay Beach, Krabi Town, Krabi Province
This combo tour package includes a Morning Half Day Rock Climbing session at Railay Beach and an Afternoon Half Day Zip Wire adventure in the lush forests of Krabi. This full day trip will get you high on fun! Enjoy spectacular views as you climb over beaches along seaside cliffs, then zip through the green tropical forests this area is famous for!
We provide small group tours for your safety and enjoyment!
This tour is suitable for all ages and abilities, kids need to be a minimum of 100 cm tall.
Trips run daily from 9 am- 6 pm.
Lunch and water included.
Prices are quoted per person.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Krabi Province, Krabi Province
Zipline in Krabi!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Time: 8:00 AM
Departure Point: Krabi Town, Krabi Town, Krabi Province
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick ups are 7.30- 8.00 am daily. Please stand by at the lobby of your hotel starting 7.30 am.
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup/drop off (hotels in Railay, Ao Nang or Krabi Town only.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off from outside areas including: Nongthale, Tubkaak, Klong Muang. Charges apply.
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 14 to 65
Child: Age 5 to 13
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 5 years for the climbing, and a minimum of 100 cm tall for the biplane activity.
All passenger shoe sizes MUST be provided at time of booking
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms