Then to the Imperial Palace of Vienna with its mix of various architectural styles and vast building complex - the Museum of Ethnography, the Imperial Treasury, the National Library, the Butterfly house and big collection of musical instruments and weapons and also the famous Spanish Riding School.
Along the way you'll have an opportunity to photograph the Gothic style City Hall, the Parliament Building, Natural History Museum and Museum of Fine Arts, Naschmarkt one of the oldest and most famous market in Vienna its unique mixture of Austrian traditions and oriental influences. The shops display colorful and neatly arranged fresh vegetables, fruits and spice packages making it a perfect place for some colorful snapshots. Finally the Baroque styled Karlsplatz church and ending at the Belvedere Palace and Botanical gardens.
Departure Time: 9:30 AM
Departure Point: Central Vienna
Return Details: Returns to original departure point09:30:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 9:30 AM
- Professional photographer guide
- Camera and film
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 13 to 99
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Not recommended for child aged 12 and under
Participants must have a basic knowledge of their camera
Tours operate all weather conditions and the route may be changed based on local conditions