Departure Point: Wiener Staatsoper, Opernring 2, Vienna 1010 Austria
Itinerary: 72-Hour Vienna Card:
Your 72-hour Vienna Card is the easiest way to explore the Austrian capital with your family. Enjoy more than 210 discounts on top attractions and unlimited free travel by public transport. Visit iconic sights like the Parliament Building, Vienna University, Votive Church and the Vienna State Opera, built during the Austrian Empire in the mid-19th century. You’ll also receive great discounts at theaters, shops, cafes and restaurants.
Combo Ticket for Schonbrunn Zoo and Giant Ferris Wheel:
Vienna’s Schonbrunn Zoo is the only place in Europe where you can see giant pandas, something you and your family definitely don’t want to miss! The rest of the zoo’s 395-acre (160-hectare) space next to Schonbrunn Palace houses a variety of animals, from orangutans to sea lions to elephants.
Your next family-friendly adventure is a ride on the Riesenrad, a trademark of Austria's capital city and the symbol of Vienna's world-famous Prater park. Admire wonderful views of the city as the Ferris wheel makes a rotation, creating a lovely memory for you and your family.
Entrance to Madame Tussauds:
Take a journey through the history of Europe at Madame Tussads wax museum, where you’ll have an audience with Empress Maria Theresa, go into battle with Napoleon, meet Karl Marx and learn more about Oskar Schindler! Or, say hello to today’s sports stars and pose for photos with movie stars like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Nicole Kidman and Michael Jackson.
- 72-hour Vienna Card
- Free delivery of the combo package to your hotel
- Entry/Admission - Prater
- Entry/Admission - Tiergarten Schoenbrunn - Zoo Vienna
- Entry/Admission - Madame Tussauds Vienna
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Child: Age 6 to 11
Infant: Age 0 to 5
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please provide your full hotel name and address at time of booking so your Vienna tour vouchers can be delivered to you
Not wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate