Route Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
- Irish Whiskey Museum
- City Hall
- Christ Church Cathedral
- St Patrick's Cathedral
- Teeling Whiskey Distillery
- Guinness Storehouse
- Irish Museum of Modern Art
- Dublin Zoo
- Jameson Distillery Bow St.
- Temple Bar
- O'Connell Street Upper
Irish Whiskey Museum / Temple Bar / Trinity College Dublin / Christ Church Cathedral / Saint Patrick's Cathedral / Dublin Zoo / Phoenix Park / Teeling Whiskey Distillery / Guinness Storehouse / Irish Museum of Modern Art (IMMA)
Operates: Departure time from Stop 1 Irish Whiskey Museum Trinity College at 11am, last tour at 4pm, frequency every 60 minutes.
Departure Time: See itinerary
Departure Point: You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return Details: You may disembark at any of the available stops.
:Tour option details are as follows
24 Hour Bus Ticket:
Option Descriptions: 24 Hour Hop-On Hop-Off: Explore Dublin at your own pace with a 24 hour unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour.
48 Hour Bus Ticket:
Option Descriptions: 48 Hour Hop-On Hop-Off : Explore Dublin at your own pace with a 48 hour unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour.
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour for 24 or 48 hours
- Live commentary in English or multilingual audio tour commentary
- 10% discount at Irish Whiskey Museum
- 10% discount at Irish Day Tours
- 10% discount at Lazy Bike Tours
- Free Walking Tour - currently suspended
- With every paying adult, 2 children (aged 4-12 years old) travel for free
- Port pickup and drop-off
- This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Senior: Age 65 to 99
Infant: Age 0 to 4
Adult: Age 13 to 64
Child: Age 5 to 12
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tour operates All year round (except on Christmas Day), and runs daily.
Tour runs from 11:00am - 4:00pm. Duration - 105 minutes. Frequency - every 60 minutes, however this is subject to change depending on the time of day; please check locally for the latest timetable.
Near public transportation
Tour begins at the Irish Whiskey Museum, however passengers can hop on to the tour at any bus stop along the route.
You must bring a mobile or printed voucher for this tour.
Mobile vouchers can be redeemed at any of stops along the route. Paper vouchers must be redeemed at one of the following tourist offices: 37 College Green, Dublin 2. 69 Upper O'Connell Street, Dublin 1.
Live commentary is provided in English on half of the buses. Buses without a live tour guide provide a multilingual audio tour commentary.
Walking Tour (Currently Suspended): Daily departures at 10:30am from 37 College Green
With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized