Dublin City Route
Route Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
- Irish Whiskey Museum
- Dublin Castle
- Christ Church Cathedral
- St Patrick's Cathedral
- The Dublin Liberties Distillery
- Guinness Storehouse
- Pearse Lyons Whiskey Distillery
- Irish Museum of Modern Art
- Kilmainham Gaol
- Parkgate Street
- Collins Barracks
- Temple Bar
- Dublin Writers Museum
- O'Connell Street Upper
- An Post, General Post Office
- EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
- The Convention Centre Dublin
- Windmill Lane Recording Studios
- RDS Hall 1 (Main Hall)
- Simmonscourt Road
- Morehampton Road
- Leeson Street Upper
- Merrion Square South
- Merrion Street Lower
- Saint Stephen's Green
- Dawson Street
Temple Bar / Phoenix Park / Guinness Storehouse / O'Connell Street / Kilmainham Gaol Museum / Christ Church Cathedral / Dublin Zoo / Irish Museum of Modern Art (IMMA) / Merrion Square
Operates: 11:00am - 4:00pm, every 60 minutes.
Departure Time: See itinerary
Departure Point: You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return Details: You may disembark at any of the available stops.
:Tour option details are as follows
24 Hour Bus Ticket:
Option Descriptions: 24 Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Ticket: Explore Dublin with unlimited hop-on hop-off, seeing all of the sights at your own pace.
48 Hour Bus Ticket:
Option Descriptions: 48 Hour Hop-On Hop-Off : Explore Dublin at your own pace with a 48 hour unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour.
- Unlimited hop on hop off for 24 or 48 hours
- 10% discount at Irish Whiskey Museum
- 10% discount at Irish Day Tours
- 10% discount at Lazy Bike Tours
- Free Walking Tour - currently suspended
- With every paying adult, 2 children (aged 4-12 years old) travel for free
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Senior: Age 65 to 99
Infant: Age 0 to 4
Adult: Age 13 to 64
Child: Age 5 to 12
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tour operates All year round (except on Christmas Day), and runs daily.
Tour runs from 11:00am - 4:00pm. Duration - 105 minutes. Frequency - every 60 minutes, however this is subject to change depending on the time of day; please check locally for the latest timetable.
Tour begins at the Irish Whiskey Museum, however passengers can hop on to the tour at any bus stop along the route.
Near public transportation
You must bring a mobile or printed voucher for this tour.
Mobile vouchers can be redeemed at any of stops along the route. Paper vouchers must be redeemed at one of the following tourist offices: 37 College Green, Dublin 2. 69 Upper O'Connell Street, Dublin 1.
Buses provide a multilingual audio tour commentary; on some services a live English guide is available.
Walking Tour (Currently Suspended): Daily departures at 10:30am from 37 College Green
With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
Most travelers can participate
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized