On the trip to Niagara Falls, a certified tour guide will point out various points of interest. Popular stops include the Floral Clock (seasonal), the Niagara River and Whirlpool, Queenston Heights (time permitting), and the Whirlpool Aero Car (admission not included). The Floral Clock is one of the largest flower clocks in the world, displaying up to 15,000 flowers. While driving, enjoy informative and entertaining commentary and stop periodically for photo opportunities.
Upon reaching Niagara Falls, enjoy 2.5 to 3.5 hours of free time to look around and explore. Visit haunted houses, wax museums, the Niagara SkyWheel, or even win big at one of Niagara's casinos. At an extra cost, take in an all-you-can-eat buffet lunch at the Sheraton Hotel or climb aboard the Hornblower Niagara Cruise (also seasonal).
This tour also includes a 45-minute stop in the beautiful town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Explore this historic town and take a walk down main street. Afterwards, visit a famous Niagara winery for a complimentary wine tasting.
After a long and enjoyable day of sightseeing, travel back to Brampton around 7:00pm (or a downtown Toronto attraction) with a local hotel drop-off.
Additional options that are available on the tour include:
• Journey Behind the Falls (available year round, prices are seasonal)
• Skylon Tower
• Buffet lunch (available year round, prices are seasonal)
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: Any hotel in the Brampton Area. Please wait in the Hotel Lobby for a courtesy vehicle to pick you up between 7:20am and 7:40am.
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Pickup from hotel lobby
- Drop-off at Brampton hotel or a downtown Toronto attraction after the tour
- Free Wi-Fi on bus
- Complimentary wine tasting
- Exclusive coupons on airport transfers and Toronto attractions
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise [seasonal] or Journey Behind the Falls
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Adult: Age 18 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 17
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour is available every day of the year, including holidays
Space is guaranteed for Viator customers
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers