On this tour, you’ll get an up-close experience of the best that the North Shore has to offer. Visit lively downtown Evanston, where you’ll see Northwestern University’s campus, visit the home of former Vice President Charles Gates Dawes, and drop by the Shakespeare Garden.
Then, head to the Baha’i House of Worship in Wilmette, the oldest surviving Baha’i House of Worship in the world, and the only one in the whole of the United States. The temple is also an architectural marvel, with its elaborate carvings and lovely gardens.
On the half-day tour, you’ll also venture to the Chicago Botanic Garden, one of the city’s prettiest green spaces, where you’ll have time at your leisure to wander the tranquil grounds. A tram tour is included in your visit to the Botanic Garden.
At the end of your stroll, you’ll reconvene with your driver, who will take you back to Chicago and return you directly to your accommodation.
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: Your downtown Chicago accommodation.
Return Details: Your downtown Chicago accommodation.Tour in English 09:00:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Descriptions: Tour in English
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in downtown Chicago
- Entry/Admission - Chicago Botanic Garden
- Food and drinks
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 10 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 9
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Most travelers can participate
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 3 people and a maximum of 15 people is required per booking
The exact tour duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Duration of tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate