Soon, arrive in the heart of the rural countryside, where foods are produced combining traditional and modern methods. Your first stop is at an olive orchard. Meet the producer and head to the oil mill for a tour of the production facilities. End in the tasting room to enjoy a selection of their fine olive oils. Next, walk to a nearby prosciutto factory to view the production process of cured meat — a long-time Italian favorite — and see a range of sights from raw pork legs to the curing rooms to the final product. Savor mouthwatering prosciutto slices after your tour.
Your next stop, a little further down the road, is at a traditional nougat and chocolate factory. Here, typical Italian candy is made for special festivities such as Easter. Follow your visit of the production rooms with a tasting of their sugary treats.
After teasing your palate, head to a local restaurant to sit down to a 3-course lunch of regional specialties, which vary depending on the season. Wash your meal down with house wine, followed by coffee or a digestif (amaro or grappa). Kids can enjoy soft drinks and juice with their lunch. In the afternoon, head to the village of Taurasi, home of one of Italy's most notable wines: the Taurasi DOCG. Visit a prestigious local venue for a wine-tasting session, during which a professional sommelier will explain winemaking in the Avellino province and explain the wine's complex flavors and aromas.
Walk to a unique atmospheric winery, built out of ancient materials, for your second wine tasting to savor award-winning wines in the tasting room. Step onto the terrace to enjoy views of the vineyards. Then, relax on the drive back to Naples, where your full-day tour ends in the evening.
Departure Time: 8:30 AM
Departure Point: Your centrally located Naples hotel
Return Details: Returns to original departure point08:30:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 8:30 AM
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Food tastings
- Wine tastings
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 4 to 99
Infant: Age 0 to 3
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Please make a note of any specific dietary requests in the 'Special Requirements' field when booking
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate