This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Delta El Tigre, Tigre Argentina
After pickup at 9am, head to the city’s port to board a first-class motor launch which will take you to the Tigre Delta. During the 1.5-hour trip, admire Buenos Aires from the Rio de la Plata (River Plate), its northern areas and the channels of the Delta, while enjoying refreshments on board.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Vivanco, Gral. Bartolomé Mitre 74, B1648 Tigre, Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina
Enjoy a snack at Vivanco restaurant trying some hand-made empanadas. Be welcome to a sensory, friendly, fresh and natural environment located within one of the emblematic rowing clubs of the city of Tigre.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Puerto de Frutos, Calle Sarmiento 160, Tigre B1648APD Argentina
The Puerto de frutos is a small pier located on the banks of the Luján River in the town of Tigre, next to which the fruit market is located. Its name comes from the mid-twentieth century where the fruit production of the Paraná Delta used to disembark in that area, and was then marketed in the city of Buenos Aires
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Catedral de San Isidro, Avenida Del Libertador 16200, San Isidro B1642CKV Argentina
The Cathedral of San Isidro is a national historical place that stands out among the other temples of its style for its beauty and imposing design
It has a neo-gothic style and has a maximum height of 70 meters in its main tower. This Cathedral is the main Catholic site of the city of San Isidro in the north of Buenos Aires.
It dates from the late nineteenth century, and still maintains all its splendor. In fact, it has had restorations that have kept it as new.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at centrally located hotels in Buenos Aires (Palermo, Recoleta, Downtown areas).
Wait for the tour guide in the Hotel Lobby
:Tour option details are as follows
Tigre WITH Transfers 09:00:
Option Descriptions: Tigre with Transfers: A 5 hours tour with a 2 hour Premium navigation and some snacks. Includes pick up and drop off at your hotel. Pick up time between 09:00am and 09:30am for Downtown area and 08:30am for Palermo area.
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Tigre WITHOUT Transfers 09:30:
Option Descriptions: Tigre without transfers: A 5 hours tour with a 2 hour Premium navigation and some snacks. It does NOT include pick up and drop off at your hotel. Meeting point 09:30am at Hilton Hotel (Macacha Guemes 351)
Option Departure Time: 9:30 AM
- Professional Local Guide
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Shared Boat Trip
- Entry/Admission - Delta El Tigre
- Entry/Admission - Vivanco
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 1
Adult: Age 9 to 99
Child: Age 2 to 8
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Small-group tour limited to 14 people
This is a kid-friendly tour
Not wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
In addition to the security measures taken by the company we encourage passengers to take note of the symptoms caused by COVID-19 and to always be conscious of sanitization and prevention (please ask for further assistance).