This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Isidro, San Isidro, Province of Buenos Aires, Central Argentina
On board a comfortable coach, ride along Costanera Avenue, parallel to the Rio de la Plata, and head out of the city center to San Isidro.
See its Cathedral and the many mansions inhabited by old aristocratic families before continuing on to Tigre.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Delta, Tigre, Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina
Here, board a catamaran for a 40-minute cruise through the delta. See how people live on the islands and interact with floating services: the supermarket boat, water taxi and more. See the homes built on stilts and President Sarmiento’s home/museum.
At the end of the boat ride, return to port to re-board your coach for the drive back to Buenos Aires, where you tour ends downtown at either 1pm or 6pm (approx.).
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point: Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Return Details: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Morning Half-Day Option 09:30:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Descriptions: 4-hour Tigre Delta tour from Buenos Aires departing at 9am
Option Departure Time: 9:30 AMAfternoon Half-Day Option 14:30:
Option Descriptions: 4-hour Tigre Delta tour from Buenos Aires departing at 2pm
Option Departure Time: 2:30 PM
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Boat ride on the delta
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Drop-off in the center of Buenos Aires (no drop-off at Hotels)
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 3 to 99
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Most travelers can participate
IMPORTANT: This tour is not suitable for cruise passengers
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance.
In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour.
The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.