Since 2012, the city of Rio de Janeiro is considered by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site in the category of Urban Cultural Landscapes. For this reason, we designed this itinerary contemplating natural attractions: forests, beaches, lagoons, and human-made attractions: the bucolic neighborhood of Santa Teresa, Lapa Aqueduct, Sambodrome, Maracanã Stadium, Flamengo Park, museums and buildings of modern and ancient styles such as the Museum of Tomorrow, and The Municipal Theater.
The tour starts in the south zone passing through the Lagoon Rodrigo de Freitas appreciating the surrounding mountains seeing the Christ the Redeemer as a highlight on top of the hill of 710 meters high. Then we head to the beach of São Conrado from where we can see the famous Gavea Stone (Pedra da Gávea) and the ramp of the hang gliding in Beautiful Stone (Pedra Bonita). We enter the Forest following the direction to the waterfall “Cascatinha” and the Visitors Center in Tijuca National Park, where we will stay for a while.
Afterward, we will go towards the Chinese View ("Vista Chinesa") to admire the lagoon Rodrigo de Freitas and the slopes of Christ the Redeemer. We will continue to the city center towards the Sambodrome, Maracana Stadium, the Museum of Tomorrow and the Rio Art Museum, Cinelândia, Cathedral, Carioca Aqueduct and stairs Selaron. After, we pass by the Flamengo Park ending the tour in your indicated lodging place. During the tour, there will be five major stops.
Departure Time: 8:00 AM
Departure Point: Av. Atlântica, 1762 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22021-001, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
Note: Upon request, by a message, we can pick you up and drop you off at your lodging location, including port Cruise, within a 15 km radius of the Meeting Point: Hotel Copacabana Palace, Av. Atlântica, 1702, CEP 22021 001, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro.
The local supplier will confirm the exact time of your hotel pick-up by Phone or email.
Rio de Janeiro Port
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 18 to 90
Youth: Age 10 to 17
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Minimum age is 18 years
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers