From there, hike to the top of the peak to see amazing panoramic views. Along the way, you may see little monkeys and other local wildlife as well as be amazed by the views of Sao Conrado beach, Tijuca’s forest, Rocinha’s favela and the Christ the Redeemer statue.
After enjoying the amazing scenery, hike back down and through the favela to where you left your bicycles. Hop back on your bike and cycle back to Copacabana beach.
Departure Time: 8:30 AM
Departure Point: Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 8:30 AM
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Biking tour
- Hiking tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 14 to 70
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Not wheelchair accessible
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers