This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro, Valladolid, Yucatan, Mexico
Visit to Valladolid where you'll spend about 20 minutes in the center of the colonial city built in 16th century.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
2.5-hour historical tour in one of the most famous ancient Yucatan cities - Chichen Itza.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cenote Ik kil, Carretera Costera del Golfo 3 Kilometros de la zona arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza 97757 Mexico
One complete hour of refreshing swim on one of the most beautiful sinkholes in a cenote called Ik-Kil.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Time: 7:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel lobby in Cancun hotel zone; for downtown hotels/accommodations in Cancun we offer several meeting points; and meeting point in Puerto Juarez Ultramar for Isla Mujeres hotels. Pick up from All-Inclusive Hotels on Riviera Maya, Akumal and Tulum is included. For Hotels in Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen, Playacar and Tulum we offer several meeting points. Please make sure you mentioned your hotel/accommodation details when making a booking. Please contact local supplier at least 48 hours before the tour to confirm your pick up time.
Pick up from Cancun 07:00:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Descriptions: Pickup included
Option Departure Time: 7:00 AMPick up from Riviera Maya 07:00:
Option Descriptions: Pick up from Riviera Maya, Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen, Akumal, Tulum
Option Departure Time: 7:00 AMPick up from Tulum Downtown 07:00:
Option Descriptions: Pick up from Tulum downtown: Pick up from Starbucks Tulum
Option Departure Time: 7:00 AM
- Pick up & drop-off, transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional certificated bilingual guide
- Lunch (regional buffet)
- Guided visit to Chichen-Itza & free time there, visit to the cenote Ik-Kil & free time there
- All Taxes & Fees, no extra or hidden charges
- Brief Temazcal purification ritual with a real shaman (optional to participate in)
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Ik kil
- Drinks, unless specified
- 13USD/per person extra fee for pick up from Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Akumal.
- Temazcal part for the option of the tour with the pick up from Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmen.
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 12 to 90
Child: Age 4 to 11
Infant: Age 0 to 3
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Bring towels, sunscreen and sunglasses, remember to use biodegradable sunscreen.
You may want to bring a light sweater or jacket as it could get cold on the transportation on our way to Chichén Itzá and back.
Wear comfortable walking shoes or sneakers, flip flops are not recommended for the archaeological site.
Don’t bring tripod for your camera, as it is not allowed to get these inside the Mayan Ruins.
Not wheelchair accessible
Infants must sit on laps
You must contact local supplier at least 24 hours before your product date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. Use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher.
This tour is available only from Cancun. Please don´t forget to specify your accommodation name and/or address in the booking.
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers