Take a tour of this World Heritage–listed church, and then continue on foot with your guide along an ancient Inca-built street from Plaza de Armas to the Q’oricancha, the Temple of the Sun. Here you'll see the clash between Inca culture and Catholicism as you take note of the difference in building methods. The Inca architecture here is quite amazing, particularly a high altar made of bronze, as this was the key spiritual center of the Incas, to where all roads led from all of the four quarters of the Inca Empire.
From Q’oricancha, walk down to Avenida El Sol, and board your bus for the drive up and just outside of the city. The 20-minute ride takes you to the majestic Inca site Sacsayhuaman, with its enigmatic monoliths weighing as much as 200 tons. After Sacsayhuaman, continue to Q’enqo, home to fascinating Inca altars, and then take a 5-minute drive to Puca Pucara, a small, circular Inca site.
Your final stop is Tambomachay, a water temple with fountains thought to be used by the Inca for bathing. Return to the city in the early evening to end your tour.
Departure Time: 1:30 PM
Departure Point: Your Cusco hotel
Return Details: Returns to original departure pointCusco City Tour Sacsayhuaman 13:30:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Descriptions: Immerse yourself in the impressive Incan architecture of Sacsayhuaman on an exciting 4.5hour excursion from Cusco. Explore the ancient fortresses and sacred temples of the IncasMax group size 15.
Option Departure Time: 1:30 PMENTRANCE FEES INCLUDED 13:30:
Option Descriptions: All inclusive city tour, visit the best corners of Cusco including Sacsayhuman, the main catedral of Cusco, Koricanha temple and more. Includes: Guide, transport & entrance fees
Option Departure Time: 1:30 PM
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- 1 bottle of water
- Entrance fees (USD $35), if option not selected
- Gratuity (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Additional expenses
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 18 to 85
Youth: Age 10 to 17
Child: Age 4 to 9
Infant: Age 0 to 3
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Most travelers can participate
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants