We pass through their respective hotel to pick them up between 4:45 to 5:00 a.m. and then travel on our tourist transport Mollepata village located in the lush valley of the Apurimac River. After a deserved breakfast to fill us with energy continue our journey towards Soraypampa (3900msnm) begin our trek to Humantay lake located 4200mt 13779 feet, after rising 1 hour and 30 minutes approximately we will see wonderful place and we will return to our camp have our lunch with beautiful panoramic views of the snowy peaks and then will be moved to the Plaza Cabildo 2 blocks from the Plaza de Armas of Cusco, at approximately 6:30 pm.
Departure Time: 4:45 am every day
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at the hotel in the city of Cusco
:Tour option details are as follows
- Pick up at the hotel in the city of Cusco
- Transport by minibus
- professional guide
- 1 breakfast, 1 lunch
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 19 to 60
Youth: Age 9 to 18
Child: Age 1 to 8
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Original Passport (ISIC student card if your book as student).
A small day pack with water to drink
Comfortable shoes or runners
Camera and rain jacket or poncho
A fleece or jacket, basic toiletries
Hat for the sun , sunscream, insect repelent for mosquitoes
Some extra money for lunch, drinks, snacks and souvenirs
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers