Halfway through Act 1 & Act 2, the show pauses for the main course. This is served on a buffet and is a delicious selection of Cape Malay and Capetonian classics including Vegetable Breyani, Beef Fillet, Cape Hake and much more. When the show has concluded, guests are served traditional Cape desserts including "melktert", "malva pudding" and "koeksisters".
It is dinner theater with a difference, and this interactive entertainment experience with sparkling music, spine-tingling harmonies and vibrant African passion gives Cape Town's growing tourist market an uplifting insight into a remarkable community.
Departure Time: 7:30 PM
Departure Point: Rockwell Dinner Theatre
Return Details: Rockwell Dinner Theatre
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 7:30 PM
- Gratuities (excl gratuity on beverages)
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Glass of Champagne
- Live entertainment
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended 10% gratuity on beverages)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 1 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date