This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Piazza San Marco, 31024 Venice Italy
We start in the world-famous St. Mark’s Square, taking a moment to appreciate the space before diving into St. Mark’s Cathedral. Here you will get a deep look at the way that Venice built a mercantile empire that once spanned the entire Mediterranean.
Stop At: Ponte dei Sospiri, Piazza San Marco, 1, 30100 Venice Italy
Finally, you’ll wander over the Bridge of Sighs and learn why this romantic icon is a little more grim than you have probably been taught.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Basilica di San Marco, Piazza San Marco 328, 30124 Venice Italy
Get special access to the terraces of St. Mark’s Basilica with spectacular views over Venice.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Doge's Palace, Piazza San Marco, 1, 30124 Venice Italy
Next it’s off to the Doge’s Palace, where pre-reserved tickets once again get us past the lines and inside what was the political heart of the empire for hundreds of years.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Pass By: Walks, Corte Sant'Antonio 1, 30122 Venice Italy
Walks of Italy
Departure Point: St. Mark's Square, Piazza San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Details: St. Mark's Square, Piazza San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
High season availability 09:00:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AMHigh season availability 14:00:
Option Departure Time: 2:00 PMHigh season availability 15:30:
Option Departure Time: 3:30 PM
- Venice walking tour including local Venetian guide
- Special access to the terraces of St. Mark’s Basilica
- Headsets when necessary
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Tickets to St. Mark’s Basilica
- Skip the line access tickets at the Doge’s Palace
- Entry/Admission - Ponte dei Sospiri
- Entry/Admission - Doge's Palace
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 15 to 99
Child: Age 4 to 14
Infant: Age 0 to 1
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers on this tour.
Please remember that the basilica is a holy place and attire must be appropriate: Both men and women are asked to wear clothing that covers at least the shoulders and knees. Walks of Italy cannot be held responsible for denied entry due to improper dress. Backpacks are prohibited inside of St. Mark's Basilica.
The terrace of St. Mark's Basilica, the prisons and the armory of the Doge's Palace are not wheelchair-accessible, as a result of which we cannot accommodate wheelchairs on this tour.
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers