This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Irish Luxury Tours, Ireland, Dublin NA Ireland
Depart Nassau Street Dublin 2 at 08.00am (At the side of Trinity College close to Grafton Street)
You will travel from Dublin through the county of Kildare know as the "Thoroughbred County" so called for the amount of top race horses that are bred and sold from the large stud farms in this region. You continue you on to Waterford the oldest city in Ireland established when the Vikings first visited here in 852AD and tourists have being coming ever since. Reginald’s Tower dominates the skyline, gazing over the bustling River Suir and the narrow medieval lanes of the Viking’s triangle.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: House Of Waterford Crystal, The Mall X91 FXN4, Waterford Ireland
Waterford City's Reginald’s Tower dominates the skyline, gazing over the bustling River Suir and the narrow medieval lanes of the Viking’s triangle. Waterford Crystal, the awesome gem in Waterford’s wonderful crown, is a magical world of precious glass blowers and elegant engravers. After the factory tour return to the magnificent new showroom to marvel at these pieces of art. There is time for shopping at the showroom before departing to Kilkenny City.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Kilkenny Way, 28/29 Rose Inn Street, Kilkenny Ireland
Arriving into Kilkenny City is Ireland’s most authentic medieval town; Kilkenny Castle, St. Canice’s Cathedral and the Black Abbey have being residing here since the thirteenth century. Remarkably these ancient structures rest seamlessly with hip bars, chic restaurants and fashionable boutiques.
Your 1 hour walking tour of Kilkenny city commences and you will hear all sorts of stories from wealthy tradesmen to bishops and witches, Kilkenny has seen it all. A Witch who murdered her four husbands? A Mayor who fathered 25 children! A pass time involving Kilkenny Cats! A Spinning Cage outside the Tholsel for troublemakers!, A public burning of Petronella the maid in 1324!
Roaming Pigs in Graveyards and the town centre! Black Death, Whippings, Burnings, Crime, Jails, Theft .
After your walking tour finishes you will have time to view the Magnificent Kilkenny Castle or the beautiful Rose Gardens or to simply meander throw these ancient streets.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Nassau Street, Dublin Ireland
YOUR TOUR FINISHES HERE
Departure Time: 8:00 AM
Departure Point: Nassau Street, Nassau St, Dublin, Ireland
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - House Of Waterford Crystal
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 16 to 99
Youth: Age 0 to 15
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers