This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Zurich, Zurich
From centrally located Zurich Sihlquai Coach Terminal, (GPS: Limmatstrasse 4, Zurich) the scenic coach journey begins through the city of Zurich and beautiful countryside via Albis Pass and along the shores of the Lake of the Four Cantons to Lucerne.
Stop At: Lake Lucerne, Lucerne Switzerland
Photo stop en route at either Lake Lucerne or at the Lion Monument.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Old Town Lucerne, Lucerne Switzerland
Enjoy a brief orientation drive, where your guide points out the main attractions of this charming town like the Chapel Bridge, the Town Hall, the Jesuit Church and the Culture and Congress Centre. Enjoy some time at leisure to explore the Old Town before the journey continues to Engelberg, where the valley station of Mt. Titlis cable car is located.
Stop At: Mount Titlis, Poststrasse 3 Talstation, Engelberg 6390 Switzerland
At the valley station the breathtaking journey with the different aerial cable cars to the top of Mt. Titlis, located on 3'000 m.a.s.l., begins. Enjoy the spectacular sight of the glacier's deep crevasses and gigantic ice boulders from the revolving cable car Rotair. At the top of Mt. Titlis a high alpine panorama awaits you. Enjoy magnificent views of the Alps from the restaurants or the sun terrace.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Titlis Cliff Walk, Along the Cliff of Mount Titlis Swiss Alps, Engelberg 6390 Switzerland
Visit the Glacier Cave and pass over Europe's highest suspension bridge - the Cliff Walk! Take a ride with the Ice Flyer which brings you close to the crevasses and the Glacier Park where you can experience snow tubing even in summer!
Info: Activities are included, but dependent on weather conditions
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Zurich, Zurich
Your action-packed day trip to Mt Titlis concludes with drop-off at Sihlquai Bus Terminal in central Zurich at approximately 7pm.
Departure Time: 9:30 AM
Departure Point: Best of Switzerland Tours AG, Sihlquai Coach Parking, Limmatstrasse 4, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Mt Titlis Day Tour from Zurich 09:30:
Option Descriptions: Mt Titlis Day Tour from Zurich. Availability all year round. Departs at 9:30am daily.
Option Departure Time: 9:30 AM
Mt Titlis Plus Snow Experience 09:30:
Option Descriptions: First-time skier. Minimum age 10 years. 1-hour rental of basic ski equipment and access to beginner ski & snow tubing area.
Option Departure Time: 9:30 AM
- Panorama drive to Lucerne with photo stop en route (at Lake Lucerne or the Lion Monument)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Short orientation drive by coach through Lucerne
- Revolving cable-car ride to the summit of Mount Titlis with Rotair gondola
- Snow tubing at Glacier Park (May to October, in winter at Trübsee) (Subject to snow conditions)
- Local taxes
- Professional, multilingual guide during coach journey
- Titlis Cliff Walk & Glacier Cave (weather permitting)
- Ice Flyer chair lift (weather permitting, not included with Snow Experience option)
- Entry/Admission - Mount Titlis
- Entry/Admission - Titlis Cliff Walk
- Hotel pick-up drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Winter Clothes
- Snow Experience option only: Ice Flyer not included
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 5
Adult: Age 16 to 99
Child: Age 6 to 15
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Please always add infants (0-5 years) in the booking.
Jacket and snow boots rental available on top of Mount Titlis for 8 CHF/item
Foladble wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated, provided passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist with boarding and disembarking the coach/cable car
Snow Experience option only: activities subject to weather conditions. If cancelled, you will be given a partial refund.
Snow Experience option only: Minimum age of children 10 years old.
Tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately, especially in winter, bring warm clothes.
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
From November 01-12, 2021 the tour will not be operated due to cable car maintenance
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Approved Health & Safety Concept COVID-19 under the "Clean & Safe" campaign supported by Switzerland Tourism. Face masks and disinfectant wipes will be provided free of charge.