This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Zurich, Zurich
Board a comfortable coach in central Zurich (Sihlquai Coach Terminal) to begin your city tour.
Pass By: Bahnhofstrasse, Runs North-South West of Limmat River, Zurich 8001 Switzerland
Your guide will talk about the city's history and point out landmarks including the castle-like Swiss National Museum, the financial district, and the Zurich Opera House.
Pass By: Opernhaus Zurich, Falkenstrasse 1 Nearest station: Zürich Stadelhofen, Zurich 8008 Switzerland
You will pass the Zurich Opera House.
Stop At: Lake Zurich, Zurich Switzerland
Enjoy a brief stop at the picturesque Lake Zurich, then move on to the university quarter with the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH Zurich) and Zurich's art museum.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Old Town, Zurich 8001 Switzerland
Take a stroll around Old Town (Altstadt) with your guide and see the houses of the guilds that once dominated the city's political and cultural life. Have your camera ready to take photos of the largest clock face in Europe -- located on St Peter's Church -- and the gorgeous stained-glass windows of Fraumünster Church designed by artist Marc Chagall.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Fahre Horgen-Meilen, Seestrasse 570 Seestrasse Lake Zurich between the lakeside towns of Horgen and Meilen., Horgen Switzerland
Travel along the 'Gold Coast' to Meilen, where you will board the ferry to cross Lake Zurich to Horgen.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Luftseilbahn Adliswil-Felsenegg LAF, Zelgstrasse 80, Adliswil, Zurich 8134 Switzerland
Continue your tour by traveling to Adliswil, where you'll take a cable car up 2,630 feet (800 meters) to Felsenegg, a popular vista point. Take in awe-inspiring views of the snow-capped Alps and the quaint towns along Lake Zurich.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Zurich, Zurich
Your compact yet comprehensive tour of the highlights of Zurich and the surrounding countryside ends agian in central Zurich in the early evening.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Time: 1:00 PM
Departure Point: Best of Switzerland Tours AG, Sihlquai Coach Parking, Limmatstrasse 4, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 1:00 PM
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Zurich city tour with multi-lingual guide (English, Spanish)
- Aerial cable car ride up to Felsenegg
- Ferry ride across Lake Zurich
- Entry/Admission - Fahre Horgen-Meilen
- Entry/Admission - Luftseilbahn Adliswil-Felsenegg LAF
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 5
Adult: Age 16 to 99
Child: Age 6 to 15
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Operates in all weather conditions
01. - 26.03.2021: Technical maintenance of Felsenegg aerial cable car. The aerial cable car ride will be replaced by Dolderbahn cogwheel train ride to another viewpoint.
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Approved Health & Safety Concept COVID-19 under the "Clean & Safe" campaign supported by Switzerland Tourism. Face masks and disinfectant wipes will be provided free of charge.