Travel independently to The National Maritime Museum (Het Scheepvaartmuseum) at Amsterdam’s special part part called Oosterdok ( East Dock).
Set in the restored 17th-century Arsenal that was Royal Dutch Navy’s storehouse, the museum houses one of the world’s largest nautical collections, spanning atlases, art, model ships, and more. It forms the backbone of the Netherlands’ maritime heritage, while giving fascinating insight into the country's elemental connection with the sea.
On arrival, use your fast-access ticket to bypass the ticket line, and head inside, admiring the modern glass roof over the courtyard. Collect an audio guide for a guided 1-hour walk-through of the highlights, or choose to wander around as you wish.
View the high-definition screens that chart the Netherlands’ Golden Age of maritime power in the 17th century, and explore the halls filled with globes, navigational instruments, ship decorations, and stunning maritime landscapes.
Take a virtual seafaring adventure, journey through old Amsterdam port, and head outside to explore the showpiece: a replica of the 18th-century Amsterdam cargo ship.
Numerous exhibits are designed for children, and the museum is wheelchair-friendly.
Departure Point: Het Scheepvaartmuseum| The National Maritime Museum, Kattenburgerplein 1, 1018 KK Amsterdam The Netherlands
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 10:00 AM
Option Departure Time: 10:30 AM
Option Departure Time: 11:00 AM
Option Departure Time: 11:30 AM
Option Departure Time: 12:00 PM
Option Departure Time: 12:30 PM
Option Departure Time: 1:00 PM
Option Departure Time: 1:30 PM
Option Departure Time: 2:00 PM
Option Departure Time: 2:30 PM
Option Departure Time: 3:00 PM
Option Departure Time: 3:30 PM
Option Departure Time: 4:00 PM
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- 1-hour audio guide tour
- Entry/Admission - Het Scheepvaartmuseum| The National Maritime Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to and from museum
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 18 to 99
Child: Age 4 to 17
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Near public transportation
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use