Pashupatinath Temple: One of the most important Hindu temples lies in the bank of holy Bagmati River to the central part of Kathmandu valley; it is listed as a world heritage site by UNESCO. This is the major temple for Hindus. You will explore the temple area and get some insight about Hinduism and the rituals of Hindus during your 2-hour visit here.
Boudha Nath Stupa: It is considered to be one of the oldest and largest stupa in Nepal. It is famous for its design. Buddhist people believe that without visiting Boudha Nath their life will be incomplete.
The time spent here is 2-hours.
Swyambunath Stupa: This religious site lies to the northwest of Kathmandu valley and is famous for sightseeing. Swyambhunath temple is also known as the ‘Monkey Temple’ among tourists. The hillock and the temple at the top make this area an island in the urban area of Kathmandu. This is the best place for meditation, sightseeing and learning Buddhism.
Kathmandu Durbar Square: It is easy to spend hours wandering around Kathmandu Durbar Square. The historic building of famous kings, the house of the Living Goddess, the ferocious Kal Bhairab, the red monkey god, and hundreds of erotic carvings are a few examples of the sights at the Square. The buildings here are the greatest achievements of the Malla dynasty. ‘Kastha Mandap’ is the major attraction of this site which is built by a single tree. The name of the city Kathmandu is derived from this temple.
Departure Time: 9am
Departure Point: Departure from your hotel within Kathmandu valley. You will be picked up from the location of your hotel for your convenience.
Return Details: Returns to original departure pointTour option details are as follows:
- Private transportation during your tour with driver
- English speaking tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Pashupatinath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Swayambhunath Temple
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Guide and driver tipping
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Senior: Age 55 to 85
Adult: Age 26 to 54
Youth: Age 11 to 25
Child: Age 5 to 10
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Not wheelchair accessible
A minimum of 2 required
Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate