This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Independence Mall, Philadelphia, PA
On this all day private tour, you will be met at 7:00 AM by your own private driver-guide and vehicle at the New York City location of your choice. Together, you will travel 90 minutes to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. There you will explore the historic Independence Mall, with Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Elfreth's Alley, 126 Elfreths Aly, Philadelphia, PA 19106-2006
You will stroll through America’s oldest neighborhood, Elfreth's Ally, with its cobbled street and Georgian and Federal-style houses. You will pass by Betsy Ross’s House-birthplace of the American flag; the original President’s House; Christ Church’s Burial Ground, with the graves of some of America’s earliest prominent leaders; the First Bank of the United State, and more.
Stop At: Reading Terminal Market, 12th and Arch, Philadelphia, PA 19107
Lunch will be had at the bustling Reading Terminal Market, America's oldest farmer's market, which has more than 100 vendors and merchants.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Philadelphia Premium Outlets, 18 W Lightcap Rd, Limerick, PA 19464-7806
After lunch, you be driven a short distance to Philadelphia Premium Outlets with its 150 outlet stores from the world's leading designers and name brands. Everyday, there are savings of 25-65% on brands such as Calvin Klein, Kate Spade, Under Armour, Michael Kors, American Eagle Outfitters, Haggar, UGG, Vera Bradley, and more.
Following an afternoon of bargain shopping, you will be driven back to New York for a 7:00pm arrival - just in time for dinner!
Departure Time: 7:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
Any New York City location.
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 7:00 AM
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfers
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Reading Terminal Market
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 0 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
A car seat must be provided for all children ages 0 through 4 and a booster seat must be provided for all children ages 5 through 8
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate