Experience its rich marine life by snorkeling. Enjoy a lovely meal in one of the islands, do photo ops or just relax on a hammock under the blue sky.
It is a city located in the western province of Palawan, and westernmost city in the Philippines. Though the seat of government and capital for the province, the city itself is one of 38 independent cities within the Philippines not controlled by the province in which it is geographically located and is therefore an independent area located within Palawan.
It is the least densely populated city in the Philippines. In terms of land area, the city is the second largest geographically after Davao City with an area of 2,381.02 square kilometres (919.32 sq mi).Puerto Princesa is the location of the Philippines' Western Command headquarters.
Today, Puerto Princesa is a popular tourist city with many beach resorts and seafood restaurants. It has been acclaimed several times as the cleanest and greenest city in the Philippines.
Departure Time: 7:30 AM
Departure Point: PUERTO PRINCESA HOTEL07:30:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 7:30 AM
- Honda Bay Island Hopping Tour (Seat-in Coach)
- Air-conditioned Land Transfers
- Boat Transfers
- Buffet Lunch (Cowrie Island or Starfish Island)
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Shed Rentals
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 4 to 100
Child: Age 2 to 3
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers