This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Honda Bay, Philippines
ocated some 30 minutes from the city proper is the fishing Village of Honda Bay, your gateway to the crystalline emerald- bluer waters and wonderful islands of the bay area. From the wharf, you get to go from island to island and passing by several protected islands.
Experience its rich marine life by snorkeling. Enjoy a lovely meal in one of the islands, do photo ops or just relax on a hammock under the blue sky.
It is a city located in the western province of Palawan, and westernmost city in the Philippines. Though the seat of government and capital for the province, the city itself is one of 38 independent cities within the Philippines not controlled by the province in which it is geographically located and is therefore an independent area located within Palawan.
It is the least densely populated city in the Philippines. In terms of land area, the city is the second largest geographically after Davao City with an area of 2,381.02 square kilometres (919.32 sq mi).Puerto Princesa is the location of the Philippines' Western Command headquarters.
Today, Puerto Princesa is a popular tourist city with many beach resorts and seafood restaurants. It has been acclaimed several times as the cleanest and greenest city in the Philippines.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Time: 7:30 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is limited to any Hotel in Puerto Princesa Proper only
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 7:30 AM
- Honda Bay Island Hopping Tour (Seat-in Coach)
- Air-conditioned Land Transfers
- Boat Transfers
- Buffet Lunch (Cowrie Island or Starfish Island)
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Shed Rentals
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Environmental Fee Php 150 one time fee only during tour valid for 10 days use
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 4 to 100
Child: Age 2 to 3
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers