Your first stop is Ortaköy, a charming Istanbul neighborhood on the city’s European banks. Enjoy some free time to stretch your legs and explore the narrow and enchanting streets. Once the area was favored as a summer retreat for vacationing sultans; today, Ortaköy’s market stalls, shops and galleries entice both locals and visitors alike.
Hop back on board and cruise to Istanbul’s Asian side for a visit to Küçüksu Palace, a 19th-century stunner that was built in Baroque style. The pint-sized palace is one of the city’s hidden gems — small enough to escape the crowds but opulent enough to enchant those who stumble upon it. Take in the gild, gold and glamor of the interior that was created for a sultan, and learn about the palace’s history from your guide.
Cruise back over the water and dock outside Rumeli Hisarı Fortress, the imposing structure that marks the narrowest point of the Bosphorus Strait. After a visit with your guide, hearing of the sultans who spent their vacations there, return to your boat for an onboard lunch in the sun. Savor grilled chicken alongside an assortment of Turkish meze, sip on soda, and then continue your cruise.
Pass out of the Bosphorus Strait and into waters of the Black Sea for your final stop at the seaside village of Poyrazköy. Use your free time to swim in the sea or walk through the hills that fringe the village. Be sure to bring your bathing suit, sunscreen and walking shoes or sneakers! If the weather is not warm enough for swimming on the day, dock at Anadolu Kavağı instead, and explore the medieval castle ruins with your guide.
In the late afternoon, return to Kabataş port and finish with a hotel drop-off.
Please note: Küçüksu Palace is closed on Mondays and Thursdays, and Rumeli Hisarı Fortress is closed on Wednesdays. On these days, the attractions will be replaced with a visit to Kiz Kulesi (also known as Maiden’s Tower or Leander’s Tower), a monument that featured in the James Bond film The World is Not Enough.
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: Your centrally located Istanbul hotel
Return Details: Returns to original departure point at approximately 7pm09:00:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Rumeli Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Ortakoy
- Entry/Admission - Anadolu Kavagi
- Entry/Admission - Kucuksu Pavilion
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 8 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 7
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Swimsuit and towel are recommended
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund