We will ride past Muzium Negara (National Museum) and through the 'secret tunnel' and enter Perdana Botanical Garden, or widely known as KL Lake Gardens. We will then enjoy the view of riding by the lake side. Breath in the cool fresh air as there will be luscious flower plants, trees and a river along the way. We will ride across an elevated walkway over the Wetland Garden. We will then visit the Herb Garden, Conservatory, Sunken Garden and Oasis Garden, and spend some time to take a few photos at each of these beautifully themed gardens.
Next we will head to the New Boat House and to appreciate the view on the water platform, and take a short break for drinks or snacks. We then go on to the interesting Deer Park where you will be able to see some deers and also the mousedeer, the smallest hoofed animal.
To get to The Amphitheatre, Hibiscus Park and Orchid Garden, we need to go uphill, which you will appreciate very much riding an INMOTION. It will save time and feels effortless compared to walking up. There will be a plenty of beautiful species of Hibiscus flowers and Orchids, and a spectacular view of the city at the top, including the Twin Towers and KL Tower, so don't forget to capture some memories here.
We then ride downhill and pass by KL Bird Park and see the deers again from the hill side. It is a very serene pathway down to the other side of the lake where you will enjoy feeding some bread to the fishes, ducks, geese and tortoises at the side of the lake. They will be as excited to see you as you are to see them!
We then complete the journey by riding by the lake side and back to Muzium Negara, and then you will be dropped back at your hotel.
Departure Point: Muzium Negara, Perdana Botanical Gardens, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
We provide complimentary hotel pickup from most major hotels within the KL city area. For best experience, please be connected via WhatsApp as we will need to provide you with the details of the pickup vehicle.
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 9:30 AM
Option Departure Time: 3:30 PM
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Food and Snacks (available for purchase)
- Bottled water (available for purchase)
- Alcoholic beverages (available for purchase)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 7 to 70
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Not wheelchair accessible
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Minimum age is 7 years
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code: recommend comfortable outdoor apparel and flat soled shoes
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers