Details: Explore Australia's favourite stadium by taking a guided MCG tour. Experience the inner sanctum of the MCG, walk on the famous hallowed turf and learn the secrets and history of the mighty 'G! Highlights of this must-see tour include the famous MCC Long Room, a walk on the arena, MCC Library (founded in 1873), MCG tapestry, player change rooms, cricketers' viewing room, Ron Casey media centre, portrait of Sir Donald Bradman and Sachin Tendulkar, Cricket Victoria Bill Lawry Centre and City Terrace with view's of Melbourne's stunning skyline. Learn from our knowledgeable tour guides and understand what makes the MCG the heartbeat of Melbourne. Note: some areas on the tour route are subject to availability and alteration.
Admission Ticket Included
- Guided Tour of the MCG
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- Mobile or paper ticket accepted
- Please check-in at the Australian Sports Museum ticket booth located inside Gate 3 at the Melbourne Cricket Ground upon arrival
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it.
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
- For inquiries:
- 1. Tour-specific inquiries (including the itinerary and transport): Please refer to the Tour-Specific Inquiries section of your e-voucher to find the relevant tour organizer's details.
- 2. Change or cancellation issues: Please contact Trip.com Customer Support via the email address or contact numbers provided in your e-voucher.
Infant: Age 4 and under
Adult: Age 16–99
Child: Age 5–15
Service animals allowed
Public transportation options are available nearby
Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Tours run for 75 minutes and depart daily, except on select public holidays and event days
Entry to MCG Tours and Australian Sports Museum is at Gate 3 of the MCG
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands