With over 27 hectares of wide-open spaces featuring lush Eucalyptus trees & rainforest, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is a great day out for the young, & young at heart. You will get to see many of Australia’s iconic species displayed in their natural habitat.
We are a not-for-profit organisation that invests all proceeds back in to caring for wildlife, assisting with running our wildlife hospital, & taking part in 15 conservation projects to ensure wildlife for future generations to enjoy.
Take in a show or two, get up close to some iconic Australian wildlife, cool off at Wild Island Adventure Splash Zone, ride the miniature train, and visit Lost Valley.
Download the app and play the Lost Valley game.
A must do is our wild lorikeet feeding. This occurs at 8am and 4pm and is a great way to start or finish your day with us.
Don't forget to meet Blinky Bill, and get a bird’s-eye-view of our vets in action at Currumbin Wildlife Hospital.
There is so much more to explore!
Departure Time: 7/13/2021 - 3/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
:Tour option details are as follows
- General Entry Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir photographs
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Adult: Age 14 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 13
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wheelchair Access: Thanks to an extensive system of boardwalks and ramps throughout Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, there is no problem getting around on wheelchairs. However, the assistance of a carer will be needed on some of the steep walks. Wheelchairs are free, however ID is required to present.
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Important: If you have been asked to self-isolate, please do not come to our Sanctuary, If you have cold or flu symptoms, we ask that you delay your visit until you are well again. Some areas of the sanctuary will be closed for safety during this time.