This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Zurich, Zurich
Check in for your tour at the bus parking Sihlquai and board the luxury coach.
Pass By: Old Town, Zurich 8001 Switzerland
This tour shows you the most interesting sights of Zurich and its surroundings! Start with a guided city tour of Zurich which shows you the commercial center, a section of the Old Town, Fraumuenster Church from the outside, historical Limmatquai and the university district.
Pass By: Rapperswil, Rapperswil, Canton of St. Gallen
Drive along the Hoehenstrasse which offers spectacular views into the Alps, we then drive to Rapperswil which is named the 'City of Roses'.
Pass By: Schloss Rapperswil, Lindenhugel, Rapperswil 8640 Switzerland
The charming little town of Rapperswil offers unique attractions for visitors - the Rose Gardens, the Castle, the deer park on the Lindenhof and the picturesque Old Town.
Pass By: Lake Zurich, Zurich Switzerland
After a guided orientation tour and some time at leisure in Rapperswil, enjoy a 2-hour cruise on the Lake of Zurich (unescorted). There is a restaurant on board for your convenience. First possible boat back is scheduled to arrive at 3:25pm at Zurich Buerkliplatz Pier.
Departure Time: 11:00 AM
Departure Point: Bus Station, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 11:00 AM
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- WiFi on board
- Food & Drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 5
Adult: Age 16 to 99
Child: Age 6 to 15
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Approved Health & Safety Concept COVID-19 under the "Clean & Safe" campaign supported by Switzerland Tourism.
Requirements and measures can continuously be adjusted.