Your Sisi experience starts with a pick up of your vouchers at the Schonbrunn Palace Orangery. (Please note: You do not have to do everything in one day; the dinner and concert take place on the day you select when booking, but your vouchers for the palaces, museums and collections are valid for one year after that date.)
Visit: Schonbrunn Palace, Schlosstrasse 47, Vienna 1130 Austria
Explore the former summer residence of the Habsburgs, where the athletic Empress Elisabeth spent much time riding horses and enjoying other summertime activities. With the self-guided audio tour, visit some of the palace’s rooms, including Emperor Francis Joseph’s bedroom and Sisi’s grooming room.
Visit: The Hofburg, Michaelerkuppel, Vienna 1010 Austria
Another former home of the Habsburg dynasty, Hofburg Palace (also known as Vienna Imperial Palace) dates back to the 13th century and is today the seat of the Austrian president. It houses the Imperial Apartments, the Sisi Museum and the Imperial Silver Collection, all of which you can visit. Admire the ceremonial rooms and residential apartments used by Francis Joseph and Sisi, and discover what life was like at the Vienna Court. Then at the Imperial Silver Collection, be wowed by the impressive array of silver dinnerware that belonged to the imperial family.
Visit: Sisi Museum, Michaelerkuppel Hofburg, Kaiserappartements, Vienna 1010 Austria
At the Sisi Museum, browse the many exhibits to learn about Sisi’s intriguing life, including her rebellious side and her devotion to her beauty.
Visit: Hofmobiliendepot - Imperial Furniture Collection, Andreasgasse 7, Vienna 1070 Austria
Gain insight into how Sisi and the rest of the Habsburgs lived by taking a peek at some of their extravagant furniture. This is one of the world’s largest furniture collections, and it doesn’t disappoint with more than 150,000 pieces from a cradle to a throne. In particular, seek out the exhibition dedicated to the furniture used in movies about or featuring Sisi.
Visit: Residence Cafe and Restaurant, Schloss Schönbrunn, Kavalierstrakt 52, 1130 Wien, Austria
At 6:30pm, your three-course dinner will be served in this elegant restaurant adjacent to Schonbrunn Palace. Your menu may include dishes like Austrian-style beef soup, pork medallions with prosciutto and polenta, and cake.
Visit: Orangery at Schoenbrunn Palace, Schoenbrunner Schlossstrasse, Vienna 1130 Austria
The grand finale to your royal Sisi adventure is a concert by the Schonbrunn Palace Orchestra. From your seat, enjoy music by classical composers like Mozart and Strauss. Doors open at 8pm and the concert begins at 8:30pm. At intermission, toast your Vienna experience with an included glass of sparkling wine, and then enjoy the rest of the performance, which ends at 10:15pm.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: Orangery at Schoenbrunn Palace, Schoenbrunner Schlossstrasse, Vienna 1130 Austria
Return Details: The evening concludes at approximately 10:15pm at Schonbrunn Palace Orangery. After the concert, taxis will be available right outside, or you can take the subway, which runs until midnight in 5- to 8-minute intervals.09:00:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- 3-course dinner at Café-Restaurant Residenz
- Concert in the Schonbrunn Palace Orangery
- Concert program
- 1 glass of sparkling wine during concert intermission
- Sisi Souvenir gift
- Entry/Admission - Orangery at Schoenbrunn Palace
- Entry/Admission - Schonbrunn Palace
- Entry/Admission - The Hofburg
- Entry/Admission - Sisi Museum
- Entry/Admission - Hofmobiliendepot - Imperial Furniture Collection
- Entry/Admission - Residence Cafe and Restaurant
- Food and drinks, unless specified (dinner does not include beverages; they are available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cloakroom fee (approx. 1 euro)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 9 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for children aged 8 and under
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian meals are available upon request
The dinner and concert take place on the day of your selected booking, and you must pick up your vouchers on this day; your entrance vouchers for the rest of this sightseeing combo are valid for one year after that date, so you may visit the palaces and collections at your leisure