Your guide will escort you to artisanal shops in Old Town (Altstadt) where you’ll chat with owners who are eager to share their passion for chocolate. Learn about cacao (the bean from which chocolate is made) origins and percentages and become a tasting expert. Ask anything you ever wanted to know about chocolate and sweets -- being on a small-group tour makes for a casual, friendly experience.
Stop by Zurich’s oldest confectionery and enjoy a cup of specially churned hot chocolate. Choose from a variety of nougats, pralines and truffles for tastings at other shops along your way. Indulge in unique flavors and try single-origin chocolates, which are made from cacao beans from a single harvest. Savor pastries, cupcakes and homemade ice cream. All your tastings are included, and you can scope out which shops you’d like to revisit later in your stay.
In between tastings you’ll be walking along the cobblestoned streets of Zurich, so it’s easy to work off some calories! Your 2.5-hour walking tour of Zurich’s sweet shops concludes at Rathaus (Town Hall) at around 5pm.
Departure Time: 2:00 PM
Departure Point: Bahnhofstrasse 21, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland
Return Details: Zurich town hall, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 2:00 PM
- Local guide
- Tastings of chocolates and other sweets
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 6
Adult: Age 15 to 99
Child: Age 7 to 14
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please wear comfortable shoes
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers