This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
Get picked up from your Siem Reap hotel in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle and head straight for the ruins. As you motor toward Angkor Wat, learn about its history as the world's largest religious monument, replete with Hindu-Buddhist architecture that took 30 years to complete. Follow your guide inside, glimpsing intricate stonework as you wander galleries that have been shockingly well-maintained.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Angkor Thom South Gate, Siem Reap Cambodia
This majestic site once served as the Khmer Empire's glistening capital city. Take a moment to consider its grandiosity before venturing inside the city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bayon Temple, Angkor Thom, Siem Reap Cambodia
Angkor Thom is the majestic site once served as the Khmer Empire's glistening capital city. Take a moment to consider its grandiosity before venturing inside the city. Arriving at the temple at Bayon, appreciate its beautifully crafted central towers covered in more than 200 enormous faces.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Terrace of the Elephants, Angkor Thom, Siem Reap Cambodia
Pass by the famous Terrace of the Leper King, and the Terrace of Elephant.
Stop At: Srah Srang, Siem Reap Cambodia
Enjoy lunch and rest at one of Khmer local restaurants nearby Srah Srang (lunch is not included).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ta Prohm Temple, Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 21000 Cambodia
After lunch pay a visit to Ta Prohm—a temple set in the midst of the jungle. Wander the maze-like ruins of this ornate worship site, marveling at the fig trees that threaten to overtake the edifice. Absorb a late afternoon breeze and enjoy the peaceful, rural atmosphere before heading back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Time: 8:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from traveller's hotel in Siem Reap City between 8.00am - 8.30am. The exact pickup time to be advised one day before tour start.
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- licensed and experienced English speaking tour guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Mineral water & cool towel
- Local tax
- Food and beverages
- Temples entrance fee (USD37/person - cover all temples in one day)
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Thom South Gate
- Entry/Admission - Bayon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Srah Srang
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm Temple
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 12 to 80
Child: Age 5 to 11
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Respectful dress with cover your shoulders and knees is required (shoulders cover by scarf not allow).
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Minimum age is 5 years to participate on this tour (younger than 5 years old are not allow for this small group tour)
Near public transportation
Temples entrance fee also accept visa cards and available to purchase on the day of the tour
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers