This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casa Batllo, Passeig de Gracia, 43, 08007 Barcelona Spain
We'll start this tour in front of Casa Lleó i Morera admiring and learning about one of the most important architectural masterpieces of Lluís Domènech i Montaner.
Then, a short distance away we'll marvel at the beauty of Josep Puig I Cadafalch's gem, Casa Amatller.
Continuing on, we'll visit Casa Batlló from Antonio Gaudí. Here, we'll have skip the line tickets and we'll take you to the rooftop where you can take advantage of spectacular photo ops and stunning views of Passeig de Gracia, the most spectacular and classiest avenue of the city and observe the essence of the interior decor.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Time: 3:30 PM
Departure Point: Passeig de Gràcia, 35, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 3:30 PM
- The Tour and the Guide are exclusively and only for a group up to 15 people.
- Friendly, professional and native licensed Official Guide.
- Skip-the-Line tickets Casa Batlló
- Entry/Admission - Casa Batllo
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 0 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
We comply with all Covid 19 safety protocols for tourist agency operation in Barcelona