This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
Board at Tower Pier which is a stones throw away from the Tower of London.
Pass By: Houses of Parliament, Parliament Square, London SW1A 0AA England
As you head towards Westminster, The Houses of Parliament will be on your right. Head to the upper deck and snap a picture.
Pass By: Big Ben, Parliament Sqaure Elizabeth Tower - Houses of Parliament, Westminster, London SW1A 0AA England
Like the Houses of Parliament, you will be able to see Big Ben as you head towards Westminster.
Pass By: London Eye, Westminster Bridge Road Riverside Building, County Hall, London SE1 7PB England
Head to the upper deck and get the perfect picture opportunity of the Coca- Cola London Eye
Pass By: Canary Wharf, London England
Canary Wharf will appear on your left as you head down to towards Greenwich
Pass By: The Shard 32 London Bridge Street, London SE1 9SG England
As you cruise along the River Thames you will be in perfect position to see London's highest viewing platform
Stop At: City Cruises Tower Pier, Tower Millennium Pier, Lower Thames St, London EC3N 4DT, UK
board at Tower Pier, please arrive 20 minutes before your departure time
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: HMS Belfast, The Queen's Walk, London SE1 2JH England
Sail past the permanently moored former battleship, which is now a floating Royal Naval Museum.
Pass By: Tower Bridge Road, London SE1 2UP England
Pass under Tower Bridge and head to the upper deck to see the bridge in all of its glory
Departure Time: 6:30 PM
Departure Point: Tower Millennium Pier, London EC3N 4DT, UK
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 6:30 PM
- Glass of sparkling wine
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 13 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Minimum age is 13 years
We do not guarantee that products are free from nuts or traces of nuts. For gluten-free tea give at least 24 hours’ notice. For any special dietary requirements please call Reservations on 020 77 400 400 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund