This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: SeaGlass Carousel at The Battery, 75 Battery Pl, New York City, NY 10280-1500
Sail by Battery Park and Manhattan's Financial District, offering sweeping views of the NYC skyline.
Pass By: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
Sail by Ellis Island and onward as the boat makes its way to New York Harbor.
Pass By: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Admire up-close views as the boat sails by the Statue of Liberty for the perfect photo opportunity at sunset. Look back at Manhattan for sweeping skyline views.
Pass By: New York Harbor, New York City, NY
Sail around New York Harbor and enjoy views of Manhattan's famous skyline at sunset. Watch the sun dip below the horizon behind Lady Liberty and enjoy some great photo opportunities, or just sit back and relax in a peaceful environment.
Departure Point: 62 Chelsea Piers, New York, NY 10011, USA
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 6:15 PM
Option Departure Time: 6:45 PM
- One complimentary beverage included
- Food is required to accompany any alcoholic beverage. A light snack will be provided
- 2-hour sailing experience
- Gratuity is not included, but recommended for the captain and crew
- Due to Covid-19, if bringing food please keep to a simple, light snack
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 0 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Adult ticketing applies to all travelers
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
Service animals are permitted; emotional support animals and pets are not permitted
Groups of 10 or more will be contacted by the operator in advance for an additional 10% group gratuity
Most travelers can participate
Guests are not permitted to bring alcohol onboard
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 76 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Capacity is reduced to at least 50 percent. Guests will be assigned ‘zones’ at check-in to practice social distancing throughout the trip. Masks are required. Guests are required to complete a health questionnaire prior to boarding. We need names and numbers of all guests attending.