This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vienna, Vienna
Your trip will begin with pick up from your hotel/accommodation in Vienna. As you sit back, enjoy beautiful landscapes as you cross the border into Croatia.
Stop At: Zagreb, Zagreb, Central Croatia
As we arrive in Zagreb, your local guide will wait for you to take a walk down the streets of Zagreb and hear all of the past, legends, and battles that once happen in this area. You will walk up to Ban Jelacic Square dedicated to governor from the middle of the 19th century, who abolished serfdom and convened the first elections for the Croatian Parliament. Continue your walk to Tkalciceva Street to see Cathedral, Stone Gate, St. Mark’s Church, Zrinjevac and many more. Don’t hesitate to be curious and ask about the merging of two cities Kaptol and Gradec, to ask about the legends of a hidden gold under the Zagreb which is kept by a sleeping dragon.
After the sightseeing tour, enjoy your free time for lunch and discovering Zagreb on your own.
Your tour concludes with transportation back to your hotel/accommodation in Vienna.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Time: 8:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Transportation with luxury vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Professional English speaking driver/guide at your full day disposal
- Tailor made itinerary
- Local guide in Zagreb
- Return to your hotel/accommodation in Vienna
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 0 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms