This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chinatown, Jalan Petaling, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Head to Chinatown where you can stroll the streets and shop alleyways packed with food stalls selling a wide range of foods and local goods. Once you've mastered the art of negotiating for bargains.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Merdeka Square, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
You will then head to the Merdeka Square (also known as Independent Square) where you can relax in the cool breeze, take photos, and see the surrounding buildings such as the Sultan Abdul Samad Building.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Central Market Kuala Lumpur, Jalan Hang Kasturi, Kuala Lumpur 50050 Malaysia
Central Market , another indoor bazaar not far from Chinatown. The spacious market offers a variety of foods and distinctive souvenirs along with traditional Malaysian goods.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jalan Masjid India, Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Stroll around Masjid India market, enjoy cheap hawkers food and drniks.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Time: 4:00 PM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
Send us your hotel name with address to arrange pick up.
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 4:00 PM
- Dinner - Food Tasting
- English speaking driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal expenses
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 11
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note that driver / guide will give you a general overview of the market but will not go for shopping with you. You will have to bargain, shop and explore the markets on your own
Not wheelchair accessible
Infants must sit on laps
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff